Gentle Dental and Orthodontics

Gentle Dental and Orthodontics Employer Reviews

Worst experience ever
assistant (Former Employee), oregonMay 3, 2014
Pros: staff was great except dome new doctors
Cons: working as slaves
worked many years for this company and they could care less about any employee working for them. All they care about is their money coming in. Glad I'm gone and will never return!!!!!
Avoid this company.
Lead Dental Assistant (Former Employee), WashingtonJanuary 14, 2014
Cons: way too much to list.
I worked for this company for over a year. We did not have a single office manager that stayed for more than 3 months. The doctor I assisted was the biggest reason I stayed as long as I did, as well as our PCC. The two of them made the company worth working for. The benefits are really expensive, and really not as impressive as they pan them out to – more... be. The company doesn't hire enough help and makes you run around with your head cut off until you beg and plead them for help, then it takes them 5 months to finally consider hiring someone. Yet they make you feel guilty for working overtime because you didn't want to leave anything undone, because you would have to do it all tomorrow during your double booked day when there is only one you. I learned that this was an awful choice to leave my private practice office for. The hardest part of my job was being alone with no help at all and expected to order everything, place things away, set up for the next 3 procedures, clean everything, shut everything down, set them all up. Their expectations are absurd and unrealistic. The only enjoyable part of my job was working with my doctor and patient care coordinator... who I often tried to get their own private practice. Because we all knew we were under paid and not getting what we want. This company has no values for their employees. I placed a 2 weeks notice and NO ONE said anything about it, not my VERY part time office manager or the regional manager... until 2 days before my last day asking me to extend my time with them.... really?! Oh, and had I not e-mailed them my notice, no one would of seen in until the day I left, because that was the next time any "manager" decided to show up at the office. Poorly ran places, I have no idea how so many are open still. They do not treat their patients with the care they all deserve. Will never in my life, work for a corporate dental office. You only have job security because they don't hire enough people. – less
worse place to work
manager (Former Employee), mesa, ArizonaDecember 17, 2013
This place sucks management is the worse! Never work for them they are crooks!!! The staff is great their dentistry sucks most of the doctors just graduated from school and are practicing on you with no real experiences. Run while you can before you make the biggest mistake of your life!
great company
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee), Puyallup, WAOctober 22, 2013
Pros: benefits
great company with good benefits, I enjoy the flexibility as well as the up-beat but professional staff.
Great learning enviornment
Externship (Former Employee), Tigard, ORAugust 26, 2013
I was an extern for three weeks at this location. I learned a lot and gained valuable experience.

About Gentle Dental and Orthodontics

Gentle Dental and Orthodontics is the principal brand of InterDent, a dental service organization with over 150 affiliated dental – Read more

Gentle Dental and Orthodontics Photos