Large Prestigious Client in the Rockville, Maryland area requires Java Developers on an immediate need for a long term contract. US Citizens, Green Card Holders and EAD are encouraged to apply. Good contracting rates based upon skills and experience.
Mid Level Responsibilities*
- 3 to 5 years of development experience in a Java / J2EE enterprise environment
- Develop end-to-end J2EE applications that integrate with complex data models to support the goals of the project
- Develop a robust data-processing Insider Trading application with a collaborative team of in-house developers in an Agile environment!
- Perform full SDLC functions to develop J2EE-based web applications using technologies such as Java, Spring, Hibernate, Oracle and Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- Recent project experience with data processing applications and end-to-end integrated systems (i.e. ESBs)
- Experience with Google Web Toolkit (GWT) or a similar toolkit is preferred
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Java SE & EE (1.4-1.6), JMS, SOAP, Spring, Hibernate, SQL and Oracle
- Experience with and interest in open source technologies in an Agile / Scrum environment
Please respond back with Visa status and salary expectation - This position is a long term contract with possibility of being hired as a permanent employee.