We are in search of software application developers. We are willing to train in IBM Cognos technologies and the best practices used at Genware. You will be joining a team of specialists that are seen as leaders in the field of Business Intelligence and Cognos technologies. Projects include Genware software products, customized application development using leading edge technologies, and Business Intelligence application development. Some projects are run internally at the Genware offices and others are on-site at Customer sites in joint-development team.
Additional organization information at www.GenwareCS.com
- All candidates must be US Citizens with the first language being English. All candidates should have solid business-like oral and written communication skills. This person must carry themselves well and speak confidently as they will often have to deal with senior people within an organization. (Exceptional green card candidates will be considered).
- Candidates with experience working for a software consulting company are beneficial.
- Candidates with experience in Business Intelligence are beneficial.
- Candidates may work at the offices or may work at customer’s location when assigned to a customer project. Candidates should be willing to travel on consulting assignments.
- Offices in Wayne, NJ and St.Augsutine, FL
- Bachelors Degree (Computer Science, Engineering, Commerce/Business)
- Curriculum must have included Computer Programming languages and SQL/Database systems
- Solid business-like oral and written communication skills
- Be able to deal with Business users and technical developers
- At least two years of Cognos development skills.
- (Framework Manager, Query Studio, Analysis and Report Studio.)
- Cognos administration experience including installations and configurations.
- Experience in at least one of the required development languages i.e. Java or C#.
- A good working knowledge of Windows 2000, XP, 2000 Server and and/or UNIX and UNIX commands.
- A working knowledge of SQL and Database design.
- Project work should include business applications in which the programming language is used in conjunction with a relational database management system such as Oracle, SQL, DB2, UIDB, or Sybase. (MS Access is not considered for this qualification).
- Projects should include Cognos applications.
Graduate students may also apply