GeoLogics Corporation

GeoLogics Corporation United States Employee Reviews

Senior Business Management Consultant (Current Employee), Charleston, SCMarch 27, 2015
Great place to work. I have been with this company for many years. This is a contracting position so jobs come and go with funding.
Rude, incapable of reading or basic logic
job hunter (Former Employee), MOFebruary 16, 2015
Thinking I responded to 3am emails too slow, I would be asked to call them to discuss items... via email. Would take 3+ times of clearly worded messages for them to sink in. And of course it's always my fault. Avoid like the plague.
Opportunities abound
Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee), El Segundo, CAJuly 28, 2012
Very people oriented organization. This is a contract house that matches people skills to employer requirements throughout the U.S.
Pretty easy work
General Clerk III (Former Employee), Keyport, WAJune 1, 2012
I enjoyed working for Geologics except for their travel policy. The job I was doing was supposed to require lots of travel and Geologics requires you to pay upfront with your own credit card, if you don't have one, tough luck. Also, you couldn't submit separate travel compensation requests. Say you booked your flight 2 weeks before the trip (on your own card), you couldn't submit your receipt until after you got back from the trip and you could submit your hotel, rental car, flight and food expenses together. For a young employee without ever having a card before, it is difficult to get a high enough limit to cover all those expenses at once especially for a 1 or 2 week long trip across the country. Then there is the possibility that you won't get compensated for that trip before you start having to book your next one and pay for airfare. Needless to say, I was thanking my lucky stars that I didn't end up having to travel. That would be my only complaint about working for Geologics though. Everything else I did working for them was pretty easy and fun work. They just need to handle their traveling employees differently. If they are going to end up paying for it in the end anyway, why can't they have a person who books travel directly for the employees that way all the employees would need reimbursement for is food? That seems like it makes a lot more sense to me.