OgilvyAction is the sales activation arm of the Ogilvy & Mather network, with 81 offices in 60 countries. Our global experience allows us to work with renowned brand name clients as well as local companies. OgilvyAction is part of the Ogilvy Group, a global, through-the-line marketing services agency. We focus on driving brand sales and building brand equity for our clients. We work with our clients as partners to produce new and creative ways for consumers to interact with their brands.
We are looking for talented and dynamic B2B sales professionals with a proven track record of sales success, utilizing both prospecting and account management selling techniques within an assigned territory. This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to sell for a Fortune 100 company. We offer a base salary and an uncapped commission structure.
What We Offer:
- Defined and Protected individual territories
- Uncapped Commissions with Competitive Base Salary
- Performance Bonuses and National Sales Competitions
- Extensive ongoing training and support programs
- Unlimited earning potential
We are currently seeking aggressive, outgoing, confident, driven, and financially motivated Field Sales professionals. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success within medical and professional business environments.
As an Outside B2B Sales Executive you will be responsible and accountable for new business sales and account management within your assigned area. This sales position offers uncapped commissions, base salary, individual performance bonuses, and National sales competitions. Position reports directly to the District Sales Manager.
- Meet and Exceed Monthly Sales Targets
- Utilize Proven Sales Tactics and Business Savvy techniques to Overcome Gatekeeper Objections
- Customized Presentations to Physicians and Business Owners
- Identify prospects by utilizing creative Lead Generation techniques
- Ability to Uncover Business Needs, Influence Others and Position the Appropriate Product for their business
- Organize and Plan Daily Sales Route to Maximize Productivity
- Minimum 2-5 Years Outside Sales Experience within B2B sales environments
- Medical Sales and Office Equipment Sales a Plus
- Astute at Closing New Business and Managing Existing Accounts
- Strong Consultative Sales Background
- Proven Track Record of Quantifiable Sales Accomplishments
- Superior Verbal and Written Communication Skills, including Active Listening skills
- High Energy and Results Driven
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Proficiency with the MS Suite, Internet navigation, and CRM applications
- Experience Working Autonomously
- College Degree Preferred
If you are a self-starter with good work ethic, self-disciplined, persistent, and have professional outside sales experience, please submit your resume and cover letter.