GEORGETOWN COMMUNITY HOSPITAL Employee Reviews in United States

Best work environment you could ask for!
Hospital Information Systems, Director (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYJuly 5, 2012
Georgetown Community Hospital was not only a great place to work but it is located in the beautiful bluegrass of KY. The staff and administration were all great to work with. The leadership was A+ from the CEO down! Located only minutes from the famous Horse Parks of Kentucky you can be sure to find something special about the area. Down the street, Lexington provides the benefits of a large city yet Georgetown has all you could ask for including a feel of small town living.

The best hospital - Georgetown Community Hospital!
Pros
local people, facility staff, management, leadership- all great to work with and be around.
I have mixed feelings about this company but prefer not to say anything negative.
Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Georgetown, KYFebruary 28, 2013
Pros
often gave employees merchandise. appeared to appreciate employees
Cons
management support was lacking
Productive and fun place to work
Housekeeper/Dietary Food Service (Current Employee) –  Georgetown, KYOctober 13, 2014
A typical day in this position for me is having more fun than work. I love working with customers. The hardest part of the job is being only part time. I enjoy every aspects of this position available.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
no full time positions available
Hospital Med Surg Floor
Med-Surg Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Georgetown KYJuly 15, 2013
Can be a hectic floor. Staffing is based on ratio and a nurse may be put on call. Once a stable staff can be maintained, I am sure the work load may improve.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GEORGETOWN COMMUNITY HOSPITAL. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4