Georgia State University

Georgia State University United States Employee Reviews

n/a
Ticket Operations Game Day Staff (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 26, 2015
Part time position. Nothing special. Working here just to have some money. You work the tickets sales at sporting events.
Fun place to work
Student Assistant for Residence Life (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 15, 2015
I liked working at georgia state. Gave me a way to balance work and school and a social life. Just wish they paid more. I liked being able to interact with the students and the convenience of working where i attend school.
Great
Student* University Center Advisory Council (Current Employee), AtlantaApril 11, 2015
A great school with a diverse and rapidly growing environment. Reliable professors and involvement opportunities make for the best college experience right in the heart of downtown Atlanta.
Nice environment
Full Time Student (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 10, 2015
Pros: Free lunch
Cons: Time consuming
Currently, most of my day is taken up by my classes so most of my available free time is at night. The semester ends in three weeks so I will have more time to work.
Great Environment
Custodian III (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 6, 2015
Pros: Friendly environment
Cons: no parking for employees
Great Job environment, excellent benefits and easy electronic access to benefits. Multiple shifts access allowing for scheduling flexibility. Training available all year including continue education options.
Fun place to work; wonderful coworkers, family oriented workplace
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 6, 2015
Pros: Lunch
Cons: Parking
Every one is like best friends and family.
Wonderful work environment and a friendly atmosphere.
Professional atmosphere and themes
Relaxed Fridays
Institutional/Corporate office setting
love this school
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 3, 2015
I enjoyed working with the school. I learned so much about administrative assisting and other clerical duties. I enjoyed talking to students and teachers.
Productive and fun workplace to work with a group of diverse individuals.
Student, Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 25, 2015
Productive and fun workplace to work with a group of diverse individuals. A typical day may consists of a duty worksheet and possible collaborative work with the academic advisers.
management does not care
Fundraising Chair (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 17, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: verything
Management is too concerned with saving money. They do not offer over time nor do they buy needed supplies. you have to bring your own pens and paper to work .
Work-Study
Student Assistant (Current Employee), DowntownMarch 16, 2015
Pros: hours
Cons: walking up the hill.
I was glad to get this job while going to school. It allows me to study as I make a living for myself. This hours are not so overwhelming to where I cannot keep up with my course work. This opportunity came out of the blue, I am glad that it did.
Great work study experience
CASHIER AND AUDITIOR (Former Employee), atlana, gaMarch 15, 2015
Pros: great work study and education
I received valued experience working for the Auxiliary Service department as an work study. Learned it takes hard work to multi task to jobs, being a student at Georgia State University and working on campus. Dealing hundreds of students for different situations at the same time, taught my having patients and understanding students and faculty problems,
GSU
Instructor (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 15, 2015
It is a great work environment, positive coworkers and management. I would recommend applying for a qualified position.
Enjoyed this position
Receptionist (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 13, 2015
A typical day at the Confucius Institute consisted of answering phone calls, delivering mail to the appropriate individuals and sorting and organizing mail.
Productive and fun place working
Graduate Research Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 10, 2015
Having worked in Georgia State University as a Research Assistant and a teaching assistant, I am pleased to see a professional growth in myself. Being a non-native of US and having to teach undergraduate students, for me has been a wonderful experience. It has surely boosted my confidence to deal with people. Also, to work and interact with such distinguished professors is in itself a whole learning experience for me. The working environment be at a research assistant or as a lab tutor is surely challenging but at the end of the day it is the most exciting and enjoyable experience as a whole
A good university
Graduate Assistant (Current Employee), AtlantaMarch 8, 2015
It is a good university with outstanding professors who come from various field and help students realize their goals. It has offers a wide range of courses.
Awesome Experience
Research Financial Officer - Panther Temps (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 6, 2015
I was a temp at Georgia State and I loved working there. I was hoping to get hired in but it was not in the budget at the time. I enjoyed the people and what I've learned.
Great School
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee), AtlantaMarch 5, 2015
Friendly working environment, nice supervisor, and great salary since they pay off the tuition fees. I work flexible hours, and I can work from home.
Amazing place to study & work
Microsoft .NET Developer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 4, 2015
A decent University which provides good education and excellent opportunities to work. The university offers assistant ships across various fields of work and also helps maintain a good work/study balance.
Highly Demanding and Dynamic
Database Administrator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: organization and management
A Great Place To Began Career And Gain Experience, Great Perks, Job Stability And Cultural Experiences, Learned New Technologies, The Hardest part of job is balancing work and your life due to workload exceeding human capital. The most enjoyable part of the job is making a difference.
Excellent
Graduate Research Assistant (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 2, 2015
Georgia State university is very good place to work. i am working as graduate assistant and very comfortable. Very friendly environment.

1 2 3 4 5