Gerresheimer Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Horrible.... Do not work here.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Peachtree City, GAFebruary 9, 2017
This is a horrible place to work. Management is horrible. Racism is everywhere, blacks against whites. People are rude, no one cares about their co-workers. God forbid you get hurt. They lower your hours and treat you like you did something wrong. Safety guy quit because the company likes to act like they are worried about safety when in fact they aren't. They promote only the people who kiss enough butt.
Work in progress....
Employee (Current Employee) –  Peachtree City, GAJanuary 3, 2017
It’s a growing company with a mom and pop company mentality. The people working here, that have been here for a long time are stuck in the “this is how we always done it” mine frame. There processes and procedures are out of control and there is very little training provided, its sink or swim. Due to these issues the turnover is very high.
Pros
Its a growing company
Cons
No training, processes and procedures are out of control
If you enjoy working 12 hours for okay pay this is the job for you.
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Peachtree City, GAFebruary 24, 2017
I have worked for the company for years and I guess you can say that it has had its ups and downs but I have worked hard to get through school and I am now looking to go in a different direction.
Pros
Plenty of overtime.
Cons
Working every other weekend.
Love working there
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Preachtree cityFebruary 13, 2017
Good place to work at. Good pay and after 90 days you can go prep. Clearn place to work at, very nice to work for. Learn a lot while i was there.would still be there but my car went out on me.
Stay wherever you are
Metrologist (Former Employee) –  Peachtree City, GAJanuary 14, 2017
This company is full of favouritism and an extreme lack of accountability. Hearsay is believed more than factual evidence and you are continually defending yourself for things that you haven't done or weren't even present onsite to do.
Large amount of turnover in every work center and the company doesn't promote from within unless you are part of the favorite group. Most new employees are staying about 90 before they submit their resignation letters.
Absolutely no help from mid level or upper management. You are treated like a number here and not a person.
Attendance or lack there of is never addressed. Employees work whatever hours they want on OT and it's never handled by management. Layouts or call outs were never addressed either. Another item was a mandatory Christmas shutdown that turned into a mandatory work day.
The only positive that I could find are your coworkers. Good bunch of ladies & gentlemen on production floor.
Please stay where you are and don't waste your time with this company. If needed contact some of the employees or previous employees on LinkedIn and see their opinions. I think you will see that they have a similar response.
Pros
Production coworkers
Cons
Management, favouritism, no accountability
Growth
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Peachtree City, GADecember 23, 2015
Working with an awesome team makes the job great each day! It's like family on our shift! Shift managers on each shift is wonderful but we never can't keep the top people of the organization in place which causes the organization be hay wired and always a change. I've learned my worth. I feel like if a company you been working with for years such as myself should grow but this is not the case with me. I'm willing to grow and I gets no support which bothers me to the MAX! So I feel thats why alot of good valuable people are leaving because they are not growing when they want to!
Pros
Shift crew is awesome
Cons
No growth
Not such a good company to work for
current employee (Current Employee) –  Peachtree City, GAJanuary 19, 2017
Absolutely no leadership, accountability, disipline, or responsibility. There appears to be a good oh boys club in the management group. People are going in all directions as there is no good foundation or structure. The way we did it yesterday is bad today is good and then back to bad tomorrow without changing anything. Policies and procedures are not followed which results in total confusion among the employees. The plant cannot keep employees. This plant has been in a culture change for 5 years without changing anything. Employees are put in positions and set up for failure due to no training or support. It appears we are always talked at and not talked to. The only good change I have seen in my time here is the safety guy. That training is being done but rumor as of today is that he is now leaving, which means our only voice we had will be gone. Our quality is below 0 and all they do is blame us. We want to do a good job but we desperately need operator training and when we bring this up we get the look like we are just finding an excuse. The project managers are not managers, and have no people skills. People on the floor have more less shut down on talking to them as it goes in 1 ear and out the other. with no feed back. The culture for this plant is that this is the way we have always done it and are resistant to change. The plant is fully climate controlled.
Pros
For the most part there's a good group of people
Cons
No leadership, accountability, a lot of confusion among all the employees lack of communication
Friendly co-workers but long hours
Electronics Technician (Current Employee) –  Vineland, NJSeptember 9, 2013
Maintain computers and electronics for glass manufacturing plant. Learned a lot about Man-Machine interface programming, Vision systems and robotics. The hardest part of the job is the 12 hour night shift. But I get to use my computer and database skills to help track the daily progress in the plant.
Pros
Hands on with computer programming
Cons
Long 12 hour night shift