Production of graphic design
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) – New Orleans, LA – June 26, 2013
- digital printing and sign/graphic layout for convention needs
- I learned about different print medias, file formats, Corel software, trade show business, graphic application techniques, typography
- I managed 15 to 25 people at a time while my manager was away at show site 2 to 3 times a week. this allowed me the opportunity to grow my multi-tasking abilities and organizational skills.
- I worked with amazing, creative people while at GES. the graphics shop was equipped with artists and designers and carpenters and we all came together as a team to create beautiful displays.
- the hardest part of that job was the long hours. I worked anywhere from 60 to 80 hours a week.
- the most enjoyable part of my job was working with talented individuals who helped mold me into the person I am today.