GetWellNetwork Employee Reviews

CEO has a wonderful vision for company and values employees.
MD (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 16, 2017
Department executives and management's lack of organization, create bottlenecks that more than often fall on the shoulders of support staff which in turn creates unrealistic deadlines.
Pros
CEO..comraderie among team members
Cons
Mid level executives and management
work life
Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDAugust 23, 2017
work life balance is average. the compensation for medical and dental insurance is not that great. other companies have better benefits. a lot of turn over in the organization
Great family friendly company
Interactive Patient Care Manager (Current Employee) –  Amarillo, TXSeptember 27, 2016
Great forward thinking company. Company's commitment to increase patient knowledge of illness/diagnosis is the best I've seen in all my years in the healthcare industry. Ability to adjust my schedule during family emergencies is a plus. Company's ability to encourage employee performance instead of creating hostility by encouraging competition among coworkers.
Pros
Patient & employee centered company
Cons
Not all people in healthcare see benefit of company's system
Current Employee
Interactive Care Coach (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 30, 2016
GetWellNetwork is a great place to learn how the business world operates. Once you learn that lesson, you will want to take your new found glory elsewhere
Pros
Remote work, work/life balance, open PTO
Cons
Senior Leadership, Lack of transparency, Growing Pains
Director, Enterprise Solutions Mountain West (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 11, 2016
GetWellNetwork is a fast paced, high growth company in arguable one of the most important sectors of the U.S. economy.

If you enjoy smart people, an opportunity to make a difference for patients and families, and a strong product suite - you'll enjoy GetWellNetwork.
Fun Workplace
Front Desk Administrator (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJune 22, 2015
Very fun and exciting company to work for.
I enjoy working here based on the people with whom I work with. However obtaining the job was questionable and I am currently in limbo being employed by two separate companies. I feel that my experience would be much better if I was not penalized for a hiring error that was not in my control and was failed to be brought to my knowledge upon interviewing. I have to wait now for probationary period to be up to find out what I would be earning hoping it is something that I can agree on. Workplace limbo. Looking back, I would have more than likely opted to work for a company that was not through a recruitment reaching out to me.
Pros
The people
Cons
Pressure
Good Environment
Senior Director of Client Success (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 21, 2015
Incredibly devoted and passioinate employees that work well together to deliver patient education solutions to hospitals.
Loved this company
Interactive Patient Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Camp Pendleton, CASeptember 2, 2014
This is a truly remarkable company that is innovating the way patients are educated. No day was the same, as it was geared by the needs of the facility. No matter what issue I came across, I knew if I contacted co-workers that they would either know the answer, or help find it. The hardest part of the job was working remotely from headquarters- it sometimes made me feel disconnected from the company. However, I knew I could make contact with anyone in the company whenever I needed, so this really wasn't a big issue. Sadly, I had to relocate due to my husband's career, or I would still be with the company.
Pros
Great benefits, amazing co-workers, flexible hours
Cons
no tuition reimbursement
Create culture with great people
SR. Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  MIDWESTJune 29, 2014
a passionate vision that has true outcomes in all around growth
Pros
gym paid and b-day off. along with a leader who started GWN to help improve others not just himself
Cons
hard to be engaged when your working via the rodE, showing the value you share daily is never seen unless you work at HQ

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GetWellNetwork. Our community is ready to answer.