GF Labels Employee Reviews in United States

Great Profit Sharing!
Digital Print and Prepress Specialist (Former Employee) –  Queensbury, NYJuly 3, 2013
For a good fiscal year, we got a 10% bonus. It more than makes up for the rest of the benefits package, which really isn't all that bad to begin with.

I learned a lot. It was a great experience and really helped me advance my career. Great people to work with, very friendly.
Pros
great profit sharing!
a miserable place to work with no job security
employee (Former Employee) –  Queensbury nyJanuary 21, 2014
Every good review is written by the general manager you will not find any one who would give this company a good review. Its sad to because it could be a good place to work. Turn over is outrageous for the size of the company and they blame it on the people in the area. If you get a job here plan on finding another soon. Read the employee handbook before you start you may have second thoughts
Pros
pay is competitive
Cons
employee turnover is out of control
I love working here!
Pressman (Current Employee) –  Queensbury, NYJune 21, 2013
I was unemployed for a while, and it's tough. Many of you know what I'm talking about, some of you are fortunate enough not to.

I was so relieved to find this job. It's great to find a company that's growing during this recession and offering steady work.

The work is interesting, but it's also pretty hard. I'm not complaining though. Some people say it's too busy, but they don't know what they're talking about. Being busy is good, trust me. It's a small company so you really have to pull your weight.

I've seen some of the negative reviews posted here by former employees and they're not true. I know who they are, I used to work with them. We are all glad that they are gone.

These two always had low morale and they couldn't stand to see anybody else being happy. They always wanted to bring you down. Everyone else had to work harder because these two didn't do anything but make a mess.

We all got a huge holiday bonus last year. I was shocked, I had only worked here for about a month but they really made me feel like family. After being unemployed and living off of my savings, I could hardly face my kids thinking about what to do for Christmas. This bonus made a huge difference for us, my wife and I cried.

Not for these two though. All they did was complain that they should've gotten more.
Pros
Great People
Don't work here!
employee (Current Employee) –  Queensbury, NYDecember 18, 2014
We're all miserable. The owner is nuts, and throws temper tantrums all the time like a drama queen. Everybody warned me not to work here, even the current employees. Some of the guys running the equipment openly brag about using drugs before work. It's really dangerous. The longest term employee is a convicted convict that tells us all of the really nasty stories about the owner.
Pros
funny stories about the owner
Cons
toxic place, toxic people.
Terrible place
Production (Former Employee) –  QueensburyApril 14, 2013
Owner strung out on pain pills. "Manager" is an insecure punk who acts like he knows everything . Fire people for no reason. Everything made for AngioDynamics stored, even though its a big no-no. Avoid this place!
Cons
get fired after driving there in a.m.
Misery
grunt (Former Employee) –  Queensbury, NYFebruary 9, 2013
If you don't mind working for a drug addict and a snot nosed GM, this might be you kind of company. GOOD LUCK!
Pros
cant think of any
Cons
absoulutly no job security. turn over rate is ridiculous.

2.3