GF Labels

GF Labels United States Employee Reviews

Don't work here!
employee (Current Employee), Queensbury, NYDecember 18, 2014
Pros: funny stories about the owner
Cons: toxic place, toxic people.
We're all miserable. The owner is nuts, and throws temper tantrums all the time like a drama queen. Everybody warned me not to work here, even the current employees. Some of the guys running the equipment openly brag about using drugs before work. It's really dangerous. The longest term employee is a convicted convict that tells us all of the really nasty stories about the owner.
a miserable place to work with no job security
employee (Former Employee), Queensbury nyJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: pay is competitive
Cons: employee turnover is out of control
Every good review is written by the general manager you will not find any one who would give this company a good review. Its sad to because it could be a good place to work. Turn over is outrageous for the size of the company and they blame it on the people in the area. If you get a job here plan on finding another soon. Read the employee handbook before you start you may have second thoughts
Great Profit Sharing!
Digital Print and Prepress Specialist (Former Employee), Queensbury, NYJuly 3, 2013
Pros: great profit sharing!
For a good fiscal year, we got a 10% bonus. It more than makes up for the rest of the benefits package, which really isn't all that bad to begin with.

I learned a lot. It was a great experience and really helped me advance my career. Great people to work with, very friendly.
I LOVE WORKING HERE!
Pressman (Current Employee), Queensbury, NYJune 21, 2013
Pros: great people
I was unemployed for a while, and it's tough. Many of you know what I'm talking about, some of you are fortunate enough not to.

I was so relieved to find this job. It's great to find a company that's growing during this recession and offering steady work.

The work is interesting, but it's also pretty hard. I'm not complaining though. Some people say it's too busy, but they don't know what they're talking about. Being busy is good, trust me. It's a small company so you really have to pull your weight.

I've seen some of the negative reviews posted here by former employees and they're not true. I know who they are, I used to work with them. We are all glad that they are gone.

These two always had low morale and they couldn't stand to see anybody else being happy. They always wanted to bring you down. Everyone else had to work harder because these two didn't do anything but make a mess.

We all got a huge holiday bonus last year. I was shocked, I had only worked here for about a month but they really made me feel like family. After being unemployed and living off of my savings, I could hardly face my kids thinking about what to do for Christmas. This bonus made a huge difference for us, my wife and I cried.

Not for these two though. All they did was complain that they should've gotten more.

June 24, 2013

I can understand being grateful for being employed again. the job market is tough out there, but to say you love working there,,, who put you up to that? Holiday bonus? A week's pay, taxed. It,s nice that you could take care of your family at xmas time. but what will you do when you would like a weeks vacation... UNPAID. So I would be curious to know were the difficulties lay in being a Pressman there. you put a roll of stock on you install a magnetic die (30 second 0peration) stand at the front of the machine catch the sheets coming off the end, wrap it box it. The only hard part about the job is putting up with the poor management, and being treated like a 2nd class citizen. As far as my not being their any longer, I could not be happier. Oh and Dick Tracey I really don't give a cr#p if you know who I am. Because I know whom it is writing the 4 star reviews, you don't have to be an RPI graduate to figure that out.

About GF Labels

We offer 438 standard sizes on 40 stock materials, many of which are in inventory and available for shipping the same day – Read more

GF Labels Photos