Gifted Healthcare Employee Reviews

if they do not
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMay 17, 2017
my review of the company is that if the people in the office did not like you they would not help you find work or she would not call you or give you a chance to work
Pros
paid everyday
Cons
no work and
n/a
Travel/Agency ICU RN (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAApril 26, 2017
Great company to work for. Very flexible with the scheduling and the the pay is very reasonable. Will recommend to anyone that asks. Didn't care too much for the recruitment process.
Love the work I do
Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 12, 2017
When I started my job there the office environment was great and spot on, once we moved our office it we were thrown into a small office which caused me to drive farther to work. I was not told when I was brought on that I would have to be moved to a office so far from home and it brought more stress at home for me for that, I didn't like the office set up we moved to it caused a lot of drama having everyone in the same room .We worked a lot better having 2-3 people in a room versus everyone in a bull pin together. we had to drive farther to get food, there was no room to walk much around the office, no privacy at all and just one bathroom for the entire office.
Pros
paid very well
Cons
to small of an office and too far to get to work
ok
Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARApril 3, 2017
Company pays well and on time, not much management support with facilities. Work your buns off for them but don't expect them to be there later when you need them you will find that you are kinda unimportant. Too bad because I enjoyed the work I did and the co-workers a lot.
Pros
I made good money while working for this company.
Cons
Your on your own out there, no support at all.
Gifted Travel
Travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAMarch 31, 2017
Very good company to work for. The recruiters and account managers check in frequently to make sure your assignment is going well and intervene when necessary. Great about scheduling. Competitive pay and benefits.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Contract with high acuity/high ratio hospitals
Bill Peoples Senior Travel Recruiter
Senior Travel Recruiter (Current Employee), USA (Former Employee) –  USADecember 5, 2016
I have always loved Healthcare in general. What an honor and privilege it is to work with those on the front line delivering exceptional care to their patients. Nurses are the first to prevent illness and the first to care for patients when needed. I am a nurse advocate and better yet I love working for a company whose vision and practice is to do the same!
Pros
Nurse owned and operated. Great pay and fantastic culture.
Great place to work!
Travel Nurse Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 1, 2016
Gifted Healthcare is a great company to work for! The leaders and management really care about the employees and nurses they employ. The culture of the company is fun and inviting, I enjoy the people I work with and that is a hard thing to find in a job.
Pros
Fun Environment, Great Team
Excellent Work/Life Balance
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 1, 2016
Gifted is a place where I've been able to grow professionally with the support and encouragement of upper management and the executive team. The culture is more like a family, and everyone works to lift one another up. The nurses and their success/happiness is our number one goal, and it's so rewarding to see the difference you're making in their lives. If you're looking for an entrepreneurial environment where there is no such thing as a "crazy idea," this is a place you'll thrive.
Pros
Culture, Leadership
Great place to work!!
Travel Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 1, 2016
Gifted is a great place to work - they are dedicated to supporting their employees. They provide excellent opportunities for training and personal development.
Pros
Opportunity for training
Fun environment where you can be yourself.
Vice President (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 1, 2016
Gifted Healthcare affords me the opportunity to grow professionally and personally by always being supportive and forward thinking. We have an environment in which we empower our teams to provide exceptional customer service to our healthcare professionals and clients. Each one of our team members makes a difference every day.
So glad I changed companies
Talent Acquisition Lead (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LANovember 30, 2016
The culture of this company is great! I am fairly new to Gifted Healthcare and they have definitely committed to creating a genuine, comfortable and transparent environment for all of the employees. Gifted continues to find ways to improve the nurse experience, the client experience, and the employee experience. Everyone here is working toward the same goal. It truly makes you feel like you are a part of something big. I am very happy with the professional changes I have made, and look forward to working with this company for a very long time.
Pros
Ability to be creative
Great Company
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 30, 2016
Love working at Gifted. Everyday is so busy and ever changing. No two days are the same and stay very busy. The company strives very hard to balance work and personal life which makes it a pleasure to come to work.
Pros
Fun
Fun and friendly work environment!
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 30, 2016
I love working for this company because everyone is friendly and caring. The work hours fit very well with my lifestyle and they are more than flexible when needed. The work environment is relaxed but structured and the staff is great!
Pros
Paid holidays, PTO earnings accrue immediately, significant part of insruance is paid by company, great management
Cons
No 401-k option at this time
Excellent company to work for with great culture!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 29, 2016
Excellent company to work for with extremely competitive compensation package!

Top level management is very respected in the industry, down to earth, always available to anyone at any level in the company.

The job day to day is very challenging and also rewarding. Management knows how to find the perfect balance between being able to motivate you and pushing too hard.

They really recognise hard work and reward it through recognition, compensation, and opportunities for growth.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Great place to be with great support from upper management!
Division Director (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 29, 2016
The great part about being a part of Gifted Healthcare is that what we do every day; positively impacting patients who rely on the care of quality nurses. We ensure that hospitals and other health care facilities are properly staffed and therefore the patients receive the quality care they deserve and count on. In fact, one of the philosophies of upper management is that "it all comes back to taking care of the patient."
The people I work with are great and dedicated to what they do every day and that is what makes working here great.... The people that I work with.
Pros
Great work / life balance, opportunity for growth...
The most enjoyable part of the job
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Covington, LANovember 29, 2016
We assist our nurses with career choices that lead to higher earning potential and furthering their clinical skills. Gifted staff enjoys working with our clients to help ease their pain, during staffing shortages. It's a wonderful feeling to know that we make a positive impact deploying staff, to help serve patients in need. .
Pros
Compensation & Boundless Opportunties
Gifted is the best job thus far!
Travel Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TxNovember 29, 2016
Gifted is such a family friendly business. I have felt at home since day 1. Everyone in the company is very polite and helpful. The atmosphere is so upbeat and fun.
Pros
Make your own schedule, fun atmosphere, start accruing time off immediately
Cons
Minor set backs with software
Fantastic culture and environment to work in. Every employee is willing to assist me and give me guidance
Director of Company Initiatives (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LANovember 29, 2016
Gifted Healthcare is a wonderful work place. the Management is very supportive and always willing to explore innovative thoughts and ideas. My co-workers seem to always step up when needed and they will jump in and assist in all issues and needs. Since Gifted is a nurse owned and operated business, we take both are clients and our nurses concerns to heart. Gifted is a GREAT place to advance ones vocation and to fulfill ones life goals.
Productive and fun place to work
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LANovember 29, 2016
I love working with this company, my hours are 7:30-4:30 Monday thru Friday, great coworkers. Management eager to work with you.
The working hours are great for me and my lifestyle.
Pros
hour lunches
Cons
Gifted is an awesome company to work for!
Contract Recruiter (Current Employee) –  OklahomaNovember 29, 2016
I have been with Gifted for three years. The working hours are great and the growth of the company is exciting!

I like the attention to hiring quality employees and the way that Gifted advocates for the healthcare workers.

Gifted offers educational training classes-such a bonus for me! Great benefits and caring attitude of management.
Pros
Hours and Benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gifted Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5