GigaNetworks is a technology integrator based in Miami with locations in Tampa, Atlanta, Palm Beach and New York. We focus on solving problems faced by our clients and earning business within existing customers and new prospects.
This position is for our Miami office.
The primary function of this position is to cultivate new business as well as to manage and leverage the existing customer base within South Florida. The ideal AE will proactively network and sell to multiple contacts within an organization, including "C" levels. Manage and develop relationships with customers by providing a consultative sales approach that delivers the highest level of account management services. Proactively represent GigaNetworks services and technology partner products.
The organization has an engineering base to draw on, an inside sales team to expand the touch-points, and a support organization to managed the post-sales deployment process.
- Maintain industry relationships through security related organizations or other networking venues.
- Attend to leads with a sense of urgency and communicates timely feedback to the lead source.
- Accurately and consistently maintain sales forecast.
- Drive attendance to regional marketing events.
- Work closely and proactively with vendor partners and be able to articulate their technology.
- Maintain a solid understanding of partner pricing models and deal registration programs.
- Set proper expectations and maintain open communication with clients and vendors through the life-cycle of the sales process.
- Effectively leverage supporting resources in the sales process with the spirit of teamwork and cooperation.
Professionally develop and present sales presentations to large groups and executive level clients.
- Strong established relationships with key accounts in the territory required
- Requires CRM experience, Sales Force skills and strong group presentation skills
- Verifiable history of exceeding sales goals and generating leads
- Understanding of ROI and client commercial use of the technology
- Experience selling professional services, security solutions is a plus
- Bachelor’s (or better) degree preferred
GigaNetworks provides benefits such as paid time off, vacation days, and health insurance.
For more information visit www.giganetworks.com.