Gigya Employee Reviews

Growing start up!
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMay 22, 2016
Growing start up nearing IPO/acquisition. Good place to get in early and hit the ground running! Various positions available and great benefits but the culture can be demanding and unreasonable at times. Be weary of upper management.
EH, not the best place right now
BDR (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAApril 25, 2016
awesome product, leading the space, a lot of work from a management perspective but an awesome product. Excited to see how the company progresses over the next 2 years
Pros
snack
Cons
hard
Fun workplace, good people, high expectations
Key Accounts Representative (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMay 26, 2015
Great startup environment. Fully stalked kitchen and game room. People are amazing to work with. Managers are under qualified and expectations/ quotas are way to high.
Great Company, Fast Paced and always Changing
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, caMay 3, 2013
Gigya is a small startup with a wide reach. It has been going through growing pains but is always evolving trying to wound those woes. Room for promotion although never feels like it is soon enough. Lots of young employees who are competitive yet friendly.
Pros
Good compensation, great teamwork & fun enviroment
Cons
High pressure, constantly changing processes
Thriving Start-up w/ Amazing work Environment
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Mountain ViewMay 3, 2013
I've had different experiences working at some other companies prior to Gigya; these have included analyst roles at fortune 500 company and another large CPG. My time at Gigya has been drastically different, the bureaucracy presents itself at larger companies is non-existent at Gigya. As a team member I feel equal to my peers and positive performance is rewarded and complimented. There is an opportunity for quick advancement and professional development for someone interested in sales or account management. I would recommend Gigya to someone interested in joining a start up.
Pros
People, Environment, Quick Advancement
Cons
Sales in general can be tough w/o the proper skill set
Great Opportunity
Business Development (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CaMay 3, 2013
I defy you to find another successful entry level role that promotes any faster. Great company, great opportunity, great culture. You do work really hard, and it can be pretty stressful meeting expectations. But if you are a competitive individual, this is a good place to be.
Pros
Culture, Pay, Our CEO is a wizard
Cons
Work never ceases
I heart Gigya
Enterprise Business Development (Current Employee) –  Mountain ViewMay 3, 2013
When it comes to finding the right job, I care about a few things:

1.) Clear communication and direction from management
2.) Opportunities for training, growth and advancement
3.) Selling a product that excites me
4.) An overall vibe of collaboration and teamwork

Gigya is the perfect mix of all of these things, and I every day I come into the office I know I made the correct decision to continue my career here. I love the product, I respect management and the direction in which they are taking this company, and value my coworkers, who challenge and support simultaneously.
Pros
Monthly spiffs, kitchen!
Love it!
Business Development  (Current Employee) –  Mountain ViewMay 3, 2013
I could not have found a better place to work at. Whether is it the Halo tournaments, fun outings we have when we reach our goal, or the occasional happy hours- the close community we have here is unique. Also, there's a fully stocked fridge and carted lunches every week so you'll never go hungry! Unlike the typical hierarchy in offices, one hardly exists here. Our CEO doesn't even have an office- he sits and interacts with everyone else. It just goes to show the level of respect everyone has for one another at Gigya.

Work is stressful sometimes, especially when you have to meet your goal. Luckily, we have a team of awesome managers who understand the challenges and are there to help you overcome them.

I would highly recommend working at Gigya to anyone I know.

Pros
Free lunch, snacks, access to games, great pay, leisure time
Awesome place to work
Business Development  (Current Employee) –  Mtn. ViewMay 3, 2013
Great startup atmosphere. Management believes in employees and plenty of room for growth...
great starting point for my career
Sales (Current Employee) –  Mountain ViewMay 3, 2013
--- love the people and the ability to take on different projects
--- direct interaction with the CEO
Pros
dogs welcome in the office, benefits, there's always a happy hour going on during the week
Gigya
Director of Sales (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAMay 24, 2012
Un-ethical management. Company is offering a product that costs too much for it's value. The management team is highly suspect.
Pros
high prices
Cons
terrible customer service

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gigya. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4