Gigya

Gigya Employee Reviews

Great Company, Fast Paced and always Changing
Account Executive (Current Employee), Mountain View, caMay 3, 2013
Pros: good compensation, great teamwork & fun enviroment
Cons: high pressure, constantly changing processes
Gigya is a small startup with a wide reach. It has been going through growing pains but is always evolving trying to wound those woes. Room for promotion although never feels like it is soon enough. Lots of young employees who are competitive yet friendly.
Thriving Start-up w/ Amazing work Environment
Business Development (Current Employee), Mountain ViewMay 3, 2013
Pros: people, environment, quick advancement
Cons: sales in general can be tough w/o the proper skill set
I've had different experiences working at some other companies prior to Gigya; these have included analyst roles at fortune 500 company and another large CPG. My time at Gigya has been drastically different, the bureaucracy presents itself at larger companies is non-existent at Gigya. As a team member I feel equal to my peers and positive performance is rewarded and complimented. There is an opportunity for quick advancement and professional development for someone interested in sales or account management. I would recommend Gigya to someone interested in joining a start up.
Great Opportunity
Business Development (Current Employee), Mountain View, CaMay 3, 2013
Pros: culture, pay, our ceo is a wizard
Cons: work never ceases
I defy you to find another successful entry level role that promotes any faster. Great company, great opportunity, great culture. You do work really hard, and it can be pretty stressful meeting expectations. But if you are a competitive individual, this is a good place to be.
I heart Gigya
Enterprise Business Development (Current Employee), Mountain ViewMay 3, 2013
Pros: monthly spiffs, kitchen!
When it comes to finding the right job, I care about a few things:

1.) Clear communication and direction from management
2.) Opportunities for training, growth and advancement
3.) Selling a product that excites me
4.) An overall vibe of collaboration and teamwork

Gigya is the perfect mix of all of these things, and I every day I come into the office I know I made the correct decision to continue my career here. I love the product, I respect management and the direction in which they are taking this company, and value my coworkers, who challenge and support simultaneously.
Love it!
Business Development (Current Employee), Mountain ViewMay 3, 2013
Pros: free lunch, snacks, access to games, great pay, leisure time
I could not have found a better place to work at. Whether is it the Halo tournaments, fun outings we have when we reach our goal, or the occasional happy hours- the close community we have here is unique. Also, there's a fully stocked fridge and carted lunches every week so you'll never go hungry! Unlike the typical hierarchy in offices, one hardly exists here. Our CEO doesn't even have an office- he sits and interacts with everyone else. It just goes to show the level of respect everyone has for one another at Gigya.

Work is stressful sometimes, especially when you have to meet your goal. Luckily, we have a team of awesome managers who understand the challenges and are there to help you overcome them.

I would highly recommend working at Gigya to anyone I know.
Awesome place to work
Business Development (Current Employee), Mtn. ViewMay 3, 2013
Great startup atmosphere. Management believes in employees and plenty of room for growth...
great starting point for my career
Sales (Current Employee), Mountain ViewMay 3, 2013
Pros: dogs welcome in the office, benefits, there's always a happy hour going on during the week
--- love the people and the ability to take on different projects
--- direct interaction with the CEO
Gigya
Director of Sales (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAMay 24, 2012
Pros: high prices
Cons: terrible customer service
Un-ethical management. Company is offering a product that costs too much for it's value. The management team is highly suspect.

About Gigya

Gigya’s mission is to socialize the rest of the web. We provide websites with a complete social infrastructure that creates – Read more