Gila River Casinos Employee Reviews

Five stars
Cage Cashier (Former Employee), Laveen, AZMay 19, 2015
Pros: Free meals
Cons: No Healthcare
Very fast paced enviroment, learned about financial instruments and how to pay-out casino chips. C0-workers were team orientented and all team players. My job was high volumed, the hardest part was not enough customer to assistant on non-perk times. The most enjoyable was helping my customer while providing excellent customer service and professionalism at all times.
A good work environment.
Customer Service Representative/Casino Finance (Former Employee), Laveen, AZApril 2, 2015
A typical day at work consisted of getting a bank, counting it, helping guests, and counting my bank at the end of my shift. I learned how to be more outspoken than i have been in previous careers. My management was great for the most part, although our lives had to revolve around the needs of the business,no matter our lives at home. My co-workers were amazing, and everyone did everything they could to helps others if needed. The hardest part of the job was having an extremely unsteady schedule. The most enjoyable was the hundreds of excellent people I met and worked with.
Productive and good place to work. Great health insurance.
Surveillance Assistant Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), Chandler, ArizonaFebruary 4, 2015
Worked for 11 years now and it is a great place to work. Great health benefits after working for 90 days. Gotta pay for lunch but it's dollar or 2 for each day you work. Not bad compared to how much you have to for each meal and snack if you have to buy that at a fast food place.
Great guest service experience.
Guest Service Agent (Current Employee), Chandler, AzJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: great atmosphere, the guests are a pleasure to talk with, awesome managment, great benefits
Cons: not enought employees at the front desk to help fill shifts.
Great place to work and an awesome experience with guest services. I learned allot as a Guest Service Agent. The atmosphere is amazing as an employee. Co-Workers are a joy to work with. Only downfall is that there hardly fully staffed at the Front Desk of the hotel. Management are a pleasure working for there very fun and understanding.
audio video can be rewarding and fun
Audio Visual Technician (Current Employee), Chandler, AZMarch 6, 2014
Pros: health and pay are great
Cons: no cons
my day is slow but steady, i learn something new everyday, management is old school, my job is not hard, after the military every job ive held is easy.
A well diverse place to work
Benefits Administrator (Former Employee), Chandler, AZMay 14, 2012
At Gila River Casinos, it is a great to place to work and a wonderful atmosphere to meet a well diverse group of people.