Cons: extremely long commute
• Responsible for developing policies, procedures, and objectives for the Gila River Indian Community’s centralized purchasing function in accordance with federal, state, and tribal procurement guidelines; and is responsible for overseeing the administration, management, and operation of the Community’s purchasing, receiving, inventory, warehouse, printing, and postal service functions.
• Design, establish and maintain organizational structure and staffing to effectively accomplish the Community’s goals and objectives.
• Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff.
• Establish and implement short and long term organizational goals, objectives, processes, and operating procedures; monitor and evaluate operational effectiveness; effect changes required for continuous improvement.
• Oversee the overall operations of centralized procurement activity, including purchasing, receiving, inventory, warehousing, printing and postal services.