Position: Clubhouse and Special Projects Manager – Full-time NEWARK Non Profit
Reports to: Executive Director
Approved by: Board of Trustees and Executive Director
Function: Responsible for the management and maintenance clubhouse operations, development of monthly program calendar, and development and management of internally developed special events and development, design and production of event/outreach flyers.
- Maintain monthly and annual program statistics by tracking and tallying member attendance from the guest and volunteer registers;
- Maintain MS Access based Member Database by entering new and updated information from new member Customized Membership Plan, new member intake documents, volunteer applications and changes provided by Program Director and Program Managers;
- Manage communication with members including sending introduction letters to all new members, development, design and distribution (mail and/or eblast) of monthly calendar bulk mailing(s) and other communications as required;
- Development and management of various special events and fundraisers;
- Development, design, production and maintenance of event and outreach flyers;
- Management and updating of Social Media including FaceBook and Twitter;
- Manage reception desk including answering and routing incoming phone calls as appropriate, greeting guests, directing members to clubhouse activities, making reservations for program activities, and making confirmation and cancellation calls to members and prospective members as needed;
- Occasionally provide support to Business Manager and Program Coordinator in addition to the Executive Director;
- Accepting mail and relaying all pertinent Newark correspondence to the Business Manager;
- Monitor clubhouse appearance and supply inventory and arrange for cleaning, organization and supply orders as needed.
- Related work as required.
- B.A., secretarial school or equivalent in training and experience; previous work as administrative assistant or customer service representative a plus.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and Access. Knowledge of Quark and Publisher a plus.
- Excellent administrative, written and verbal communications and customer service skills, and attention to detail.
- Creative; energetic and self motivated; team player.
- Emotionally mature; Demonstrated sensitivity and ability to interact with a diverse population;
- A sense of humor.
- Commitment to the Gilda’s Club mission.
Please provide a cover letter and include salary requirements.
Indeed - 2 years ago