Gilead Sciences Employee Review

View all Gilead Sciences reviews

New group
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Foster City, CAAugust 8, 2013
My group was new when I joined Gilead. My group lacked direction and leadership. Our Director was a lame duck that liked to search the internet for Giants tickets. I really liked the company but I felt the lack of leadership in my dept. would end with my job disolving. So I found another job outside of Gilead.

I would go back in a minute if I could find a good fit. I learned after my year at Gilead not to take a job just because it's there, make sure it feels right.
Pros
Alot of great people and great benefits
Cons
one bad apple can ruin a dept

Other Gilead Sciences Employee Reviews

Make good products for people in need
Solid Dose packaging operator (Current Employee) –  San Dimas, CADecember 8, 2017
A good place to work and work with others to make life improving and life saving products. Company has fun events for employees. Company is very fair and is really active in taking steps to take care of its employees.
Pros
Benefits are great
Cons
Breaks and lunches to the minute
Corporate Sweat Shop
Clinical Data Management Associate II (Former Employee) –  Foster City, CADecember 1, 2017
Most of my career was working in a start-ups environment so when I started working at Gilead I thought working for large organization would be less stressful but that wasn't the case. The corporate structure was very isolating and interaction with your co-workers was not encouraged.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Stressful work environment, long hours, no support

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gilead Sciences. Our community is ready to answer.