- Review engineering design specifications and documents from request for quotations (RFQ's) of engineered systems related to systems involving electric process heating equipment, engineered packaged systems and filtration equipment.
- Develop conceptual design, basic definition, and sizing of engineered systems and/or applications pertaining to RFQs.
- Cost estimation related to engineered applications.
- Develop technical, commercial proposals and strategies in response to RFQs
- Coordinate administration activities related to the project execution of the projects awarded.
- Evaluate processes and/or designs to propose modifications, improvements, and alternate solutions as required by clients or internal departments.
- Support Regional Sales Manager in evaluation of customer requirements, visits to clients in the Texas gulf coast region, and perform technical presentations of product and or solutions.
- Work with clients in the development of conceptual and basic design of solutions involving engineered products.
- Provide technical assistance in response to customer inquiries and to internal departments.
- University degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical Engineering or alternate engineering degree with experience in industrial processes.
- Seven to ten years’ experience in an industrial process industry such as oil and gas, and/or petrochemical.
- Understanding of basic process engineering concepts.
- Working knowledge of product/equipment certification such as UL, CSA, IECEX, ASME, and ATEX.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to identify potential problems and resolve problems diplomatically
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload.
- License Professional Engineer accreditation desired but not required