Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare

Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare Employee Reviews

A typical day at work
Patient Appointment Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNMarch 26, 2014
I enjoyed learning new processes. Overall, it was a very warm environment.
Great Work Environment
Medical Paperwork Clerk (Former Employee), Minnetonka, MNDecember 18, 2013
Working for Gillette Children's Specialty Healthcare Clinic was very good. I enjoyed processing all paperwork needed for Dr.'s and Nurses appointments in the clinic. The atmosphere was completely professional with work activity and communication. I was no longer able to work there due to technology advancement eliminating paper files for patients.
Poor Management, Very Poor HR Staff,
Maintenance (Former Employee), St Paul MinnOctober 19, 2013
I work at Gillette Children Specialty Heathcare
I seen alot of Bad Managment Staff at Gillette went to the HR Staff
about a few issues, and They seen the same issues but there hands tie up with upper Management,
the only enjoyment each day talking to the Kids
Employment Experience
Medical Paperwork Clerk (Former Employee), Minnetonka, MNOctober 14, 2013
I was a great employee and ended out becoming laid off due to medical technology advancement.
Interesting place to be
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNJanuary 24, 2013
There really is no "typical" day. Each day has different tasks and involves different people. I have learned how to work as a team and jump in when help is needed. I have also learned what I am looking for at the next company as I have struggled with communicating with a part time supervisor. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting and building a relationship with the patients.
Good benefits, Flexible work schedule and provide yearly training opportunities..
Developer (Current Employee), Saint Paul, MNNovember 29, 2011
I enjoy working and learning to skills at Gillette. They offer good benefits and competitive pay.