Gillette Stadium Employee Reviews

Extremely high paced and fun
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAFebruary 8, 2017
I LOVE, LOVE LOVE working for Gillette Stadium! Management is great and the people I work with at 'Draft Kings are phenomenal. It is a great team spirit, awesome camaraderie and a feeling of family. From the football games to the concerts to the revolutions, each and every event is fun filled and the management goes the extra mile to make sure that the receivers of the service are happy and satisfied. They definitely fo the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect! Best place to work a part time job in my opinion! I absolutely love it there!
Pros
Great People
concessionist
Concessionest (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MANovember 14, 2016
it was a lot of work but an enjoyable experience. the hardest part of the job was that they didn't train us individually. This made it hard at first because i dint know exactly how to work everything.
You need thick skin
Security (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MANovember 1, 2016
This can be a difficult job for some people. It can be a easy day and also a hard day. The days can be long. You have to be quick on your feet. You can make great friends here. You have to be willing to break up fights if needed. Some days you can enjoy the games of concert.
Pros
meal every event, football games and concerts
Fun place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAOctober 31, 2016
A very fun place to work, while trying to sell to new and current customers every single day. Being a part of a great team is a huge plus!
Fun and friendly workplace
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MA 02035October 4, 2016
A typical day at Gillette stadium is pretty relaxing for the most part. just answering patrons questions and listening to our supervisors.Co- workers are very friendly.
Pros
free lunch, no full time
Cons
long hours, pay is low
I enjoyed the experience I received as I interacted with patrons.
Security (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAJune 27, 2016
Conduct entrance screening and inspections for safety, security and contraband, monitor various areas within the stadium to ensure problems do not arise among patrons, assist guests in locating their seats, and aid in parking services
Pros
Free lunch and concert
It's an okay workplace
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAMarch 23, 2016
Working at Gillette has taught me many good things, like dealing with patrons and how much walking I can handle. But the bad thing about Gillette is that it is NOT consistent shifts. You are given a yearly mandatory event schedule that you will work for about 12 hours each event. Keep in mind, this list is probably 15 events for the whole year. The rest of the time, you are basically waiting for a scheduling email from management who need pointless shifts filled. If you like standing on your feet for extended amounts of time, looking at an empty football field or the sky, then go ahead and apply, it's the perfect job for you.

I was also stalked by an employee working here which took a while to get away from. Did not report it because I am very confused on who my manager really is here. I am not biased because of this one employee, everyone who works here are creepy...

Gillette is a good organization to work for if you're higher up in the ranks.
Pros
You get to watch football games, concerts, etc.
Cons
Poor managerial skills by managers, creepy employees
Fun and exciting work environment.
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAMarch 23, 2016
Working at Gillette Stadium as a security guard was fun but it's more of a part time gig you can do on the side of a full-time job or while your in school.
Pros
Free lunch
seasonal job worked service company
Special Event Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAFebruary 9, 2016
i work for DTZ service company is not directly Gillete Stadium, is little hard growning this company, management need more organization,
Pros
free voucher for game
Cons
no leadership no management organization
Sociable and Cut-Throat
Operations Technician (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAFebruary 1, 2016
Gillette Stadium has multiple avenues for part-time work. Gillette Stadium and a company called Cushman & Wakefield works within the stadium to facilitate all the daily functions of the stadium operation.

They do not hire from within very heavily, they are good at giving false hope and stringing you along, and for a multi-billion dollar operation, they are one of the cheapest and most disorganized facility I have had the ability to work for.

One of the only good things about the stadium itself, is the people who work within. Only a handful of them are actually hard-working and desirable people with the work ethic that's required.

In closing, if you need a part-time job that can pay a bill or two, this is the place. If you are looking to advance yourself, steer clear.
Pros
Entertainment industry, Mostly busy, mindless work
Cons
Not paid enough, no benefits, not part of a union as a part-timer, all labor, and cut-throat
Productive and tiring
Worker (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 31, 2016
It was hard work to be there and people ordering a lot of different things with little time and trying to get them a good beer without anything spilling or overflowing. Got me very stressed at some point because all people wanted were beers and most the machines weren't working but we got through it.
Okay job, not enough work offered
Team Operations Member (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MANovember 12, 2015
It's not to strenuous. I enjoy it. Not a bad job just dont offer me enough hours or shifts to meet my needs. This job would serve as a good 2nd job to have on the side.
Pros
free lunches, get to be at exciting events, alot of interaction with people
Cons
short breaks, outside work in any weather, stadium is kind of far
Working all types of events
Ticket Agent (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAOctober 15, 2015
Fun working environment. Working Patriots games, Revolution games, and all different types of concerts were a great experience. I learned a lot, working with experts in the sports industry. It was a fast paced environment, doing a bunch of different jobs, dealing with a lot of different problems each shift. My favorite overall part of this job was being in the sports atmosphere at all times. The job was an awesome experience.
Pros
Working in the sports industry, getting to watch all the games live.
Cons
Working all weekends.
Great place to work.
Security (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAJuly 16, 2015
I've enjoyed working here. Your duties change daily depending on where you're stationed. The people who work there are very friendly and helpful.
great people, great bosses
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAJune 10, 2015
I would need to prepare, clean and stock area. Greet customers, and set up. Turning patrons away after too many alcohol drinks was a tough one, but so necessary.
Pros
free lunches, take home goodies
Cons
none, other than long hours
Productive and Lively Work Environment
Security Officer for events and everyday activity (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAMay 22, 2015
-Maintain organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.

-Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

-I've learned how to command my presence in a professional and authoritative way showing compassion for others throughout my day.

-I work long hours which sometime conflict the inability to rest or use the restroom when needed since I deal with serious as well as every day circumstances with the public but I am able to experience the happy environment this location brings to anyone who comes to enjoy the benefits which Robert Kraft has worked so hard to achieve for the happiness of the people and success in his abilities to assist.
Pros
Responsiblity, Support, Feeling of Success
Cons
Short Breaks
Bad Work place
Hawker (Former Employee) –  1 Patriot PlaceMay 18, 2015
Walked up and down the walk ways selling food and drinks to patrons to both patriot games and Revolution games, Staff was rude and very unhelpful. No job security, No employee screening process (no interview, no drug test, no background test)
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Terrible work enviroment
WHat I Learned
PARKING LOT CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Foxboro, MAMay 11, 2015
Learned a lot of walks of life come to the stadium have fun and enjoy every second. I loved working there cause I got drawn into the atmosphere of the area. I loved every minute of it.
Cons
Seasonal Work
volunteer
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAMay 4, 2015
I loved volunteering at the Gillette stadium. I come from a very football family oriented family, and of course I am a big patriots fan, so watching the games for free was a plus.
Pros
football games
gillitte.
Intern/Volunteer (Former Employee) –  1 Patriot Place, Foxboro, MA 02035April 2, 2015
i would work at the football events, also did the soccer i would go to the venue at least 3 hours before the game started so are team could get everything ready for the game. if i was nothing cooking the food i would work in the front doing the cash register taking people orders. learned how to keep calm when you have multiple people yelling at you at once. the management was fine co workers was good just as long as every one was doing their job working as a team. hardest part about the job was when the fans would rush at half time so we go really busy at high time. best part about the job was when got to eat the chicken wings and chicken tenders.
Pros
evertthing was good
Cons
nothuing bad

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gillette Stadium. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2