Gillette Stadium

Gillette Stadium United States Employee Reviews

great job
checkpoint (Current Employee), Foxborough, MAApril 1, 2015
Pros: Watch all Patriot Games
Cons: bad weather
I enjoy football so working for The New England Patriots is not like a job to me. I could do my job 16 hours a day.. and have worked 16 hr days.
very fast pace fun place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAMarch 27, 2015
Cons: short breaks and long hours on feet
I enjoyed everything about this job, I learned to work at a very fast pace. I loved all the guests that would come in faithfully every game
Amazing Perks Working Here
Catering Chef (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: free nfl games
I would produce massive quantities of food for the private suites, VIP areas and Hall of fame. Worked in the players kitchen for 2 weeks
Over worked under payed and zero appreciation
General maintenance (Former Employee), Gillette Stadium for DTZFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: watching the games and concerts
Cons: working for peanuts
I worked for DTZ in the facilities part of the stadium. A typical day at work was taking orders from a security guard on how to perform my job that had no experience in facilities or any construction background except watching an episode of this old house.If they ran the stadium the way they run the team it would be a great place to work . If you want a job to say that you saw Tom Brady it's a great place for you to work ,but if you want to job to provide for your family then you are better off looking somewhere else like walmart employees there get treated better and probably make more money. For a family run business they really don't give a s,,, about yours its all about krafts .Out side of football its a p,,, pour run operation with no direction or organization. The only good part of the job was the health insurance witch the union provided if it was up to Gillette and dtz they would hand you a first aid kit that they would deduct out of your pay . It's really just a revolving door of employees and management. If you enjoy being watched by security cameras all day and treated like a robot than this is the place for you !
Great Atmosphere
Food and Beverage Vendor (Current Employee), Foxborough, MAJanuary 1, 2015
Employees are great to get along with, and watching some of the game is a great perk
Security / Crowd Control
Crowd Control/Security - Student Volunteer (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAOctober 14, 2014
Crowd Control/Security – Student Volunteer during college
Watch the New England Patriots Play
Team Ops Security Guard (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAAugust 13, 2014
•Rehabilitate 50-60 intoxicated individuals per event into jail cells

•Secure safety for up to 75,000 patrons in the stadium

•Provide aid for 20 disabled individuals per event
Productive workplace
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAJuly 5, 2014
Pros: got to see tom brady and randy moss, robert kraft said hi to me
Cons: they don't pay enough
Learned how to pick and pack. The workers were great and friendly. Job was pretty easy. I enjoyed it all.
Learned to multitask in dynamic situations
PARKING LOT ATTENDANT (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: lunch provided during the game
Cons: had to work long hours exposed to harsh weather conditions
Was required to take control of cars and make sure they parked in an orderly fashion. This job required a lot of multitasking in dynamic situations and many people would decide to park where they wanted. This could not happen due to people causing huge traffic jams when they tried to leave. This job required a lot of coordination and organization to corral these cars into their positions. The hardest part of the job was the lack of parking spaces as this was just a gravel lot, so I had to make it up as I went along.
Easy
Security Guard (Current Employee), Foxborough, MAJanuary 28, 2014
Its a easy job to make quick money. You just have to be able to stand the weather conditions.
Great inviroment
ticket takers (Current Employee), Foxborough, MADecember 23, 2013
Pros: free lunch, free football game
Cons: not enough pay for first line of defense
Takes about 4 hours to get a coat then we get a job then just wait for managemnt to come and bring us to what ever gate we working or stands we going to be in but it's fun there's a lot of co-workers all different ages and races and it's cool to get a chance to meet new people and lunch so when i have fun break iv'e made new friends to hang out with but the worst part about it is standing in this cold weather but i get watch a Patriots game for free sometimes so it's totally worth it.
Fun easy job lots of customer service
Parking Attendant (Current Employee), foxborough maOctober 14, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: not alot of hours
Good gig, good people , bosses can sometimes be not very helpful. email my boss telling him I can come in full time, still fighting to get maybe 25 hours every two weeks
Fun, fast paced work enviroment
Banquet and Event Server (Former Employee), Foxboro, MAAugust 2, 2013
A typical work day at Gillette was never the same! It was a fun fast paced environment, that had you always on the go!

The management t staff was wonderful here and I learned alot from them.

The hardest part of my job sometimes was the long hours. During certain events or game days, I would easily work at least 12 hour days.
Great working environment, Great experiences.
Part-Time Parking Flagger (Current Employee), Foxborough, MAMay 1, 2013
Pros: pros of the job would be the job itself and the people i get to meet every time i am there.
Cons: the con of the job is that it is far away of where i live. it is a two hour drive from concord, nh
Being a parking flagger for Gillette stadium has been great!! Working for the general public has been wonderful. Great people, and every time I am there it is a new experience.
When I come to work the first thing that I have to do is get punched in. I am assigned a lot number ahead of time via the internet and I drive to where the lot is, park my car and go see the supervisor there. That person lets us know exactly what we will be doing. I have not met anyone there that I have not liked at all or have had problems with. Co-workers have also been great. Not one I have had problems with or have not liked.
If I had to say the hardest thing about the job it would be the occasional standing but that was only in the beginning of having the job. It has gotten much better.
fun fun fun job
Concession Attendant (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAMarch 22, 2013
couldnt say how fun that job was i only left due to the end of the football season i just havent reapplyed
Great experience to work with the players as well as coaches
Player's chef (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAFebruary 19, 2013
Pros: free lunch anything you want
Cons: break is short and you have to punch out even thou you dont leave the stadium
breakfast lunch and dinner for the players coaches and media during the week for practice as well as game days. best part is working while the game is on the stadium is so crowded you can hear the fans cheering the team on amazing to witness
Very Busy
Liquor Runner (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: free lunch veiw of patriots games good work out
Cons: traffic to get to stadium unreliable management
Arrive 4 hours before event help prep orders and deliverer for the entirety

Learned types of alcohols and up-charging tactics

Management was scattered and unreliable

My coworkers were easy to work with and reliable
good place bad chef
cook (Former Employee), foxboro, maJanuary 18, 2013
Pros: free lunch, football games, other special events
Cons: the chef is unbearable to work for.
The chef of this organization is unbearable to work with. He has no communication skills and mostly stays in his office. Makes many mistakes when it comes to ordering (over ordering or missing items). Then blames his miss ordering on his managers, making them fix his mistakes. Shows no respect for his employees; or other staff in other departments of the stadium. He makes most of the kitchen staff extremely uncomfortable to the point where they are to scared to even approach him with a simple question. Most of the time the reaction from him is that he doesn't have the time to deal with your issue, making the person feel unimportant to the company.

The rest of the staff are amazing workers; who work long hard hours for a small amount of pay. There Is no room to move up in this kitchen. This job has high potential to be fun and enjoyable, if they were to get a new chef.
A busy place with a lot of people
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAJanuary 14, 2013
Pros: atmosphere, people
Cons: short breaks, long days
Working Gillette was a lot of fun because I was working with people that I knew. I loved the atmosphere of Gillette, especially during Patriot's games. This job made me a better money handler and helped me deal with people. The hardest part of this job was reasoning with people who had been drinking, but the best part was interacting with everyone (for good or for worse).
Gillette stadium
Food Runner (Current Employee), foxboro,maDecember 11, 2012
well its fast pace and a great enviorment, work well all the other employees

Gillette Stadium Salaries

Security Guard
$10.00 per hour

Gillette Stadium Photos

A visit from the Trumpsta. 2012
Honoring Tedy Bruschi!
Pat the Patriot gets into the crowd!