Gillette Stadium Employee Reviews

Sociable and Cut-Throat
Operations Technician (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAFebruary 1, 2016
Gillette Stadium has multiple avenues for part-time work. Gillette Stadium and a company called Cushman & Wakefield works within the stadium to facilitate all the daily functions of the stadium operation.

They do not hire from within very heavily, they are good at giving false hope and stringing you along, and for a multi-billion dollar operation, they are one of the cheapest and most disorganized facility I have had the ability to work for.

One of the only good things about the stadium itself, is the people who work within. Only a handful of them are actually hard-working and desirable people with the work ethic that's required.

In closing, if you need a part-time job that can pay a bill or two, this is the place. If you are looking to advance yourself, steer clear.
Pros
Entertainment industry, Mostly busy, mindless work
Cons
Not paid enough, no benefits, not part of a union as a part-timer, all labor, and cut-throat
Productive and tiring
Worker (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 31, 2016
It was hard work to be there and people ordering a lot of different things with little time and trying to get them a good beer without anything spilling or overflowing. Got me very stressed at some point because all people wanted were beers and most the machines weren't working but we got through it.
Okay job, not enough work offered
Team Operations Member (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MANovember 12, 2015
It's not to strenuous. I enjoy it. Not a bad job just dont offer me enough hours or shifts to meet my needs. This job would serve as a good 2nd job to have on the side.
Pros
free lunches, get to be at exciting events, alot of interaction with people
Cons
short breaks, outside work in any weather, stadium is kind of far
Working all types of events
Ticket Agent (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAOctober 15, 2015
Fun working environment. Working Patriots games, Revolution games, and all different types of concerts were a great experience. I learned a lot, working with experts in the sports industry. It was a fast paced environment, doing a bunch of different jobs, dealing with a lot of different problems each shift. My favorite overall part of this job was being in the sports atmosphere at all times. The job was an awesome experience.
Pros
Working in the sports industry, getting to watch all the games live.
Cons
Working all weekends.
CRAZY FUN!
Security guard/event staff (Current Employee) –  Gillette stadiumSeptember 16, 2015
I love working here. You get to be at all the best games and concerts, do different jobs every event, work with and meet all kinds of people. I work all full stadium events and get emails for avalible shifts that I can also sign up for. I even have the opportunity to do Boston College and Harvard events. The pay is alright but I normally work 8-12 hr shifts so my pay checks are pretty good. I would say do your research on how to pat someone down and how to use the wand because I didn't and I had to learn as I went at a pats game with 10,000 people at my gate (NOT FUN).I don't even feel like I'm going to work. I get excited on work days and that is something I've never felt until joining this team!
Pros
Fast paced, nice people, Free food
Cons
Not much training, dunk/rude fans
Great place to work.
Security (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAJuly 16, 2015
I've enjoyed working here. Your duties change daily depending on where you're stationed. The people who work there are very friendly and helpful.
great people, great bosses
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAJune 10, 2015
I would need to prepare, clean and stock area. Greet customers, and set up. Turning patrons away after too many alcohol drinks was a tough one, but so necessary.
Pros
free lunches, take home goodies
Cons
none, other than long hours
Productive and Lively Work Environment
Security Officer for events and everyday activity (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAMay 22, 2015
-Maintain organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.

-Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

-I've learned how to command my presence in a professional and authoritative way showing compassion for others throughout my day.

-I work long hours which sometime conflict the inability to rest or use the restroom when needed since I deal with serious as well as every day circumstances with the public but I am able to experience the happy environment this location brings to anyone who comes to enjoy the benefits which Robert Kraft has worked so hard to achieve for the happiness of the people and success in his abilities to assist.
Pros
Responsiblity, Support, Feeling of Success
Cons
Short Breaks
Bad Work place
Hawker (Former Employee) –  1 Patriot PlaceMay 18, 2015
Walked up and down the walk ways selling food and drinks to patrons to both patriot games and Revolution games, Staff was rude and very unhelpful. No job security, No employee screening process (no interview, no drug test, no background test)
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Terrible work enviroment
WHat I Learned
PARKING LOT CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Foxboro, MAMay 11, 2015
Learned a lot of walks of life come to the stadium have fun and enjoy every second. I loved working there cause I got drawn into the atmosphere of the area. I loved every minute of it.
Cons
Seasonal Work
volunteer
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAMay 4, 2015
I loved volunteering at the Gillette stadium. I come from a very football family oriented family, and of course I am a big patriots fan, so watching the games for free was a plus.
Pros
football games
gillitte.
Intern/Volunteer (Former Employee) –  1 Patriot Place, Foxboro, MA 02035April 2, 2015
i would work at the football events, also did the soccer i would go to the venue at least 3 hours before the game started so are team could get everything ready for the game. if i was nothing cooking the food i would work in the front doing the cash register taking people orders. learned how to keep calm when you have multiple people yelling at you at once. the management was fine co workers was good just as long as every one was doing their job working as a team. hardest part about the job was when the fans would rush at half time so we go really busy at high time. best part about the job was when got to eat the chicken wings and chicken tenders.
Pros
evertthing was good
Cons
nothuing bad
great job
checkpoint (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAApril 1, 2015
I enjoy football so working for The New England Patriots is not like a job to me. I could do my job 16 hours a day.. and have worked 16 hr days.
Pros
Watch all Patriot Games
Cons
bad weather
very fast pace fun place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAMarch 27, 2015
I enjoyed everything about this job, I learned to work at a very fast pace. I loved all the guests that would come in faithfully every game
Cons
short breaks and long hours on feet
Amazing Perks Working Here
Catering Chef (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAFebruary 10, 2015
I would produce massive quantities of food for the private suites, VIP areas and Hall of fame. Worked in the players kitchen for 2 weeks
Pros
free nfl games
Over worked under payed and zero appreciation
General maintenance (Former Employee) –  Gillette Stadium for DTZFebruary 5, 2015
I worked for DTZ in the facilities part of the stadium. A typical day at work was taking orders from a security guard on how to perform my job that had no experience in facilities or any construction background except watching an episode of this old house.If they ran the stadium the way they run the team it would be a great place to work . If you want a job to say that you saw Tom Brady it's a great place for you to work ,but if you want to job to provide for your family then you are better off looking somewhere else like walmart employees there get treated better and probably make more money. For a family run business they really don't give a s,,, about yours its all about krafts .Out side of football its a p,,, pour run operation with no direction or organization. The only good part of the job was the health insurance witch the union provided if it was up to Gillette and dtz they would hand you a first aid kit that they would deduct out of your pay . It's really just a revolving door of employees and management. If you enjoy being watched by security cameras all day and treated like a robot than this is the place for you !
Pros
watching the games and concerts
Cons
working for peanuts
Great Atmosphere
Food and Beverage Vendor (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAJanuary 1, 2015
Employees are great to get along with, and watching some of the game is a great perk
Security / Crowd Control
Crowd Control/Security - Student Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAOctober 14, 2014
Crowd Control/Security – Student Volunteer during college
Watch the New England Patriots Play
Team Ops Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAAugust 13, 2014
•Rehabilitate 50-60 intoxicated individuals per event into jail cells

•Secure safety for up to 75,000 patrons in the stadium

•Provide aid for 20 disabled individuals per event
Productive workplace
Warehouse worker (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAJuly 5, 2014
Learned how to pick and pack. The workers were great and friendly. Job was pretty easy. I enjoyed it all.
Pros
got to see tom brady and randy moss, robert kraft said hi to me
Cons
they don't pay enough