Gillette Stadium Employee Reviews

great people, great bosses
Bartender (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAJune 10, 2015
Pros: free lunches, take home goodies
Cons: none, other than long hours
I would need to prepare, clean and stock area. Greet customers, and set up. Turning patrons away after too many alcohol drinks was a tough one, but so necessary.
Productive and Lively Work Environment
Security Officer for events and everyday activity (Current Employee), Foxborough, MAMay 22, 2015
Pros: Responsiblity, Support, Feeling of Success
Cons: Short Breaks
-Maintain organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.

-Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

-I've learned how to command my presence in a professional and authoritative way showing compassion for others throughout my day.

-I work long hours which sometime conflict the inability to rest or use the restroom when needed since I deal with serious as well as every day circumstances with the public but I am able to experience the happy environment this location brings to anyone who comes to enjoy the benefits which Robert Kraft has worked so hard to achieve for the happiness of the people and success in his abilities to assist.
Bad Work place
Hawker (Former Employee), 1 Patriot PlaceMay 18, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: Terrible work enviroment
Walked up and down the walk ways selling food and drinks to patrons to both patriot games and Revolution games, Staff was rude and very unhelpful. No job security, No employee screening process (no interview, no drug test, no background test)
WHat I Learned
PARKING LOT CASHIER (Former Employee), Foxboro, MAMay 11, 2015
Cons: Seasonal Work
Learned a lot of walks of life come to the stadium have fun and enjoy every second. I loved working there cause I got drawn into the atmosphere of the area. I loved every minute of it.
volunteer
Volunteer (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAMay 4, 2015
Pros: football games
I loved volunteering at the Gillette stadium. I come from a very football family oriented family, and of course I am a big patriots fan, so watching the games for free was a plus.
gillitte.
Intern/Volunteer (Former Employee), 1 Patriot Place, Foxboro, MA 02035April 2, 2015
Pros: evertthing was good
Cons: nothuing bad
i would work at the football events, also did the soccer i would go to the venue at least 3 hours before the game started so are team could get everything ready for the game. if i was nothing cooking the food i would work in the front doing the cash register taking people orders. learned how to keep calm when you have multiple people yelling at you at once. the management was fine co workers was good just as long as every one was doing their job working as a team. hardest part about the job was when the fans would rush at half time so we go really busy at high time. best part about the job was when got to eat the chicken wings and chicken tenders.
great job
checkpoint (Current Employee), Foxborough, MAApril 1, 2015
Pros: Watch all Patriot Games
Cons: bad weather
I enjoy football so working for The New England Patriots is not like a job to me. I could do my job 16 hours a day.. and have worked 16 hr days.
very fast pace fun place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAMarch 27, 2015
Cons: short breaks and long hours on feet
I enjoyed everything about this job, I learned to work at a very fast pace. I loved all the guests that would come in faithfully every game
Amazing Perks Working Here
Catering Chef (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: free nfl games
I would produce massive quantities of food for the private suites, VIP areas and Hall of fame. Worked in the players kitchen for 2 weeks
Over worked under payed and zero appreciation
General maintenance (Former Employee), Gillette Stadium for DTZFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: watching the games and concerts
Cons: working for peanuts
I worked for DTZ in the facilities part of the stadium. A typical day at work was taking orders from a security guard on how to perform my job that had no experience in facilities or any construction background except watching an episode of this old house.If they ran the stadium the way they run the team it would be a great place to work . If you want a job to say that you saw Tom Brady it's a great place for you to work ,but if you want to job to provide for your family then you are better off looking somewhere else like walmart employees there get treated better and probably make more money. For a family run business they really don't give a s,,, about yours its all about krafts .Out side of football its a p,,, pour run operation with no direction or organization. The only good part of the job was the health insurance witch the union provided if it was up to Gillette and dtz they would hand you a first aid kit that they would deduct out of your pay . It's really just a revolving door of employees and management. If you enjoy being watched by security cameras all day and treated like a robot than this is the place for you !
Great Atmosphere
Food and Beverage Vendor (Current Employee), Foxborough, MAJanuary 1, 2015
Employees are great to get along with, and watching some of the game is a great perk
Security / Crowd Control
Crowd Control/Security - Student Volunteer (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAOctober 14, 2014
Crowd Control/Security – Student Volunteer during college
Watch the New England Patriots Play
Team Ops Security Guard (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAAugust 13, 2014
•Rehabilitate 50-60 intoxicated individuals per event into jail cells

•Secure safety for up to 75,000 patrons in the stadium

•Provide aid for 20 disabled individuals per event
Productive workplace
Warehouse worker (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAJuly 5, 2014
Pros: got to see tom brady and randy moss, robert kraft said hi to me
Cons: they don't pay enough
Learned how to pick and pack. The workers were great and friendly. Job was pretty easy. I enjoyed it all.
Learned to multitask in dynamic situations
PARKING LOT ATTENDANT (Former Employee), Foxborough, MAFebruary 27, 2014
Pros: lunch provided during the game
Cons: had to work long hours exposed to harsh weather conditions
Was required to take control of cars and make sure they parked in an orderly fashion. This job required a lot of multitasking in dynamic situations and many people would decide to park where they wanted. This could not happen due to people causing huge traffic jams when they tried to leave. This job required a lot of coordination and organization to corral these cars into their positions. The hardest part of the job was the lack of parking spaces as this was just a gravel lot, so I had to make it up as I went along.
Easy
Security Guard (Current Employee), Foxborough, MAJanuary 28, 2014
Its a easy job to make quick money. You just have to be able to stand the weather conditions.
Great inviroment
ticket takers (Current Employee), Foxborough, MADecember 23, 2013
Pros: free lunch, free football game
Cons: not enough pay for first line of defense
Takes about 4 hours to get a coat then we get a job then just wait for managemnt to come and bring us to what ever gate we working or stands we going to be in but it's fun there's a lot of co-workers all different ages and races and it's cool to get a chance to meet new people and lunch so when i have fun break iv'e made new friends to hang out with but the worst part about it is standing in this cold weather but i get watch a Patriots game for free sometimes so it's totally worth it.
Fun easy job lots of customer service
Parking Attendant (Current Employee), foxborough maOctober 14, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: not alot of hours
Good gig, good people , bosses can sometimes be not very helpful. email my boss telling him I can come in full time, still fighting to get maybe 25 hours every two weeks
Fun, fast paced work enviroment
Banquet and Event Server (Former Employee), Foxboro, MAAugust 2, 2013
A typical work day at Gillette was never the same! It was a fun fast paced environment, that had you always on the go!

The management t staff was wonderful here and I learned alot from them.

The hardest part of my job sometimes was the long hours. During certain events or game days, I would easily work at least 12 hour days.
Great working environment, Great experiences.
Part-Time Parking Flagger (Current Employee), Foxborough, MAMay 1, 2013
Pros: pros of the job would be the job itself and the people i get to meet every time i am there.
Cons: the con of the job is that it is far away of where i live. it is a two hour drive from concord, nh
Being a parking flagger for Gillette stadium has been great!! Working for the general public has been wonderful. Great people, and every time I am there it is a new experience.
When I come to work the first thing that I have to do is get punched in. I am assigned a lot number ahead of time via the internet and I drive to where the lot is, park my car and go see the supervisor there. That person lets us know exactly what we will be doing. I have not met anyone there that I have not liked at all or have had problems with. Co-workers have also been great. Not one I have had problems with or have not liked.
If I had to say the hardest thing about the job it would be the occasional standing but that was only in the beginning of having the job. It has gotten much better.