Gillette Stadium Employee Reviews

Best place to watch game but not best for work for me
Cook (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MANovember 18, 2017
it is hard for me to work from 3rd floor to ground floor, ground floor to 5th floors running up and down service especially winter time during the snow and windy time have to carry food chart ( hot case) full of loaded food up and down back and forth standing hours are 12 to 16 hours very long time which hurting legs some other issues.
Pros
good food
Cons
good breakfast
a job where you can be entertained as you work
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Foxboro, MAOctober 16, 2017
as the games or events started my job was to always make sure every trash can in my floor was changed. Also at times i would help sweep the halls and bathrooms. After the day is over and the guest are gone we headed straight into the seats with bags to clean up after everyone who was there.
Extremely fun job, would recommend to anyone
Team Operations Member (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MASeptember 26, 2017
Extremely fun to work and be involved with all the events and things that go on at Gillette. This was an experience I would never forget. Very easy going and willing to be flexible as well as very firm when need be.
Pros
free lunches, got to work events such as Pats games & concerts, only a few shifts a week max
Cons
long shifts, on your feet for the entire shift, have to deal with all weather conditions, the commute to foxborough
Great environment to work in, excellent, understanding and easy going staff.
Runner, EMC Suites (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MASeptember 20, 2017
This is a great job. I would not have resigned if the job were closer to home. If you are going to work here expect to learn things quickly as it can be a demandingly fast paced environment, at times.
Pros
Great atmosphere, you are able to occasionally watch football, concerts and other sporting events live, at work.
Cons
You must be able to learn quickly by observation as not much training is provided.
Stressful but fun workplace
Security (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MASeptember 14, 2017
Gillette stadium is a very fun yet stressful job dealing with 70,000 guests but overall its an excellent experience and a place id recommend to anyone in the job field.
Pros
Free food and able to watch the pats for free!!
Cons
Short breaks long hours
Easy Work place
Security (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAAugust 21, 2017
Good place to work for. Do your job and everything is simple. Great environment, colleagues, and facilities! I recommend working at Gillette, plus you get to see the games in person.
11 seasons of winning
Suite Attendant (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAAugust 7, 2017
Work at Gillette Stadium is usually 14-20 days a year which includes game days, concerts, International soccer, NCAA Lacrosse championships and any other events that are scheduled. I worked as an expo for 6 seasons running the pantry. Doing inventory, filling orders and having runners get the product out to the suites. As of 5 seasons ago I switched to Suite Attendant. Working with the guests that expect high end service and food. Game days are always extremely busy and a lot of work. I love it! I have 2 kids and their friends working at the stadium and a third son that can't wait one more year to start!
very good
Security (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAJuly 20, 2017
Enjoyed working with people and enjoyed leaving every day I worked knowing I did my best. Enjoyed supervising on the weekends. I was not happy with the people in HR. Medical was too expensive and even when I showed them I had other coverage, they still took out $399 every pay check from me. That was the reason I left Gillette.
Pros
enjoyed the people I worked with
Cons
money wasn't very good
Decent job
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAJune 27, 2017
Decent good for a summer job. Nice perks, a bit unorganized, not bad overall. Its a standing and walking job, get a free meal and will catch glimpses of the current game playing
It was fun
Kitchen staff/ hawker (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAJune 19, 2017
It was over ten years ago that I worked at Gilette when I was still in high school. It was fun, very high energy and high paced work environment. I will have great memories always.
Its been fun
Security (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAMay 5, 2017
work here if you are a fan of football, but don't expect to work every week, unless you take the small events during the week, you get to see everything, concerts, European soccer games, hockey games, lacrosse games, you can work at boston college, or Harvard, its good because you are mainly working sundays for patriots games, or weekends for concerts, or other games. you don't get many benefits, they give you discounts sometimes, but you most of the time get an item from the event after your shift, plan to work hard because we need to get about 66 thousand people in and out of the stadium, and we plan on staying number 1 in nfl security so expect to work.
Pros
awesome time, get so see the game
Cons
sometimes your there early, but its 8 so not so bad, you get paid biweekly
Teamwork = Success
Parking Associate (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAApril 14, 2017
A typical day at work is very busy, managing a massive crowd for patriots home season games
Learned a lot about teamwork, communication and more importantly strong work ethic.
The work culture is phenomenal. A live environment with high-spirited and cheerful individuals.
hardest part of this job is getting the audience to the stadium after tailgate.
The most enjoyable part of this job is the food.
Pros
Very beneficial
Cons
long hours on your feet
A great stadium for a great team
MERCHANDISE SALESMAN (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAApril 7, 2017
Gillette Stadium is home of the New England Patriots one of the most iconic sports teams ever. It also host the Revolution as well as many events such as concerts. It provides the opportunity for simple jobs and pays okay.
Productive place to work and you got to watch the games in slow times
Prep cook/Catering (Former Employee) –  Attleboro, MAFebruary 12, 2017
A great company to work for. Always had a fun time working with the staff there. when it came time to do work we did. In the slow times we were able to watch the football games.
Pros
Paid breaks and overtime.
Cons
Seasonal
Extremely high paced and fun
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAFebruary 8, 2017
I LOVE, LOVE LOVE working for Gillette Stadium! Management is great and the people I work with at 'Draft Kings are phenomenal. It is a great team spirit, awesome camaraderie and a feeling of family. From the football games to the concerts to the revolutions, each and every event is fun filled and the management goes the extra mile to make sure that the receivers of the service are happy and satisfied. They definitely fo the extra mile to make sure everything is perfect! Best place to work a part time job in my opinion! I absolutely love it there!
Pros
Great People
concessionist
Concessionest (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MANovember 14, 2016
it was a lot of work but an enjoyable experience. the hardest part of the job was that they didn't train us individually. This made it hard at first because i dint know exactly how to work everything.
You need thick skin
Security (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MANovember 1, 2016
This can be a difficult job for some people. It can be a easy day and also a hard day. The days can be long. You have to be quick on your feet. You can make great friends here. You have to be willing to break up fights if needed. Some days you can enjoy the games of concert.
Pros
meal every event, football games and concerts
Fun place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAOctober 31, 2016
A very fun place to work, while trying to sell to new and current customers every single day. Being a part of a great team is a huge plus!
Fun and friendly workplace
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MA 02035October 4, 2016
A typical day at Gillette stadium is pretty relaxing for the most part. just answering patrons questions and listening to our supervisors.Co- workers are very friendly.
Pros
free lunch, no full time
Cons
long hours, pay is low
I enjoyed the experience I received as I interacted with patrons.
Security (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAJune 27, 2016
Conduct entrance screening and inspections for safety, security and contraband, monitor various areas within the stadium to ensure problems do not arise among patrons, assist guests in locating their seats, and aid in parking services
Pros
Free lunch and concert