Gillette Stadium Employee Reviews in United States

Sociable and Cut-Throat
Operations Technician (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAFebruary 1, 2016
Gillette Stadium has multiple avenues for part-time work. Gillette Stadium and a company called Cushman & Wakefield works within the stadium to facilitate all the daily functions of the stadium operation.

They do not hire from within very heavily, they are good at giving false hope and stringing you along, and for a multi-billion dollar operation, they are one of the cheapest and most disorganized facility I have had the ability to work for.

One of the only good things about the stadium itself, is the people who work within. Only a handful of them are actually hard-working and desirable people with the work ethic that's required.

In closing, if you need a part-time job that can pay a bill or two, this is the place. If you are looking to advance yourself, steer clear.
Pros
Entertainment industry, Mostly busy, mindless work
Cons
Not paid enough, no benefits, not part of a union as a part-timer, all labor, and cut-throat
It's an okay workplace
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAMarch 23, 2016
Working at Gillette has taught me many good things, like dealing with patrons and how much walking I can handle. But the bad thing about Gillette is that it is NOT consistent shifts. You are given a yearly mandatory event schedule that you will work for about 12 hours each event. Keep in mind, this list is probably 15 events for the whole year. The rest of the time, you are basically waiting for a scheduling email from management who need pointless shifts filled. If you like standing on your feet for extended amounts of time, looking at an empty football field or the sky, then go ahead and apply, it's the perfect job for you.

I was also stalked by an employee working here which took a while to get away from. Did not report it because I am very confused on who my manager really is here. I am not biased because of this one employee, everyone who works here are creepy...

Gillette is a good organization to work for if you're higher up in the ranks.
Pros
You get to watch football games, concerts, etc.
Cons
Poor managerial skills by managers, creepy employees
seasonal job worked service company
Special Event Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAFebruary 9, 2016
i work for DTZ service company is not directly Gillete Stadium, is little hard growning this company, management need more organization,
Pros
free voucher for game
Cons
no leadership no management organization
Productive and Lively Work Environment
Security Officer for events and everyday activity (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAMay 22, 2015
-Maintain organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.

-Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

-I've learned how to command my presence in a professional and authoritative way showing compassion for others throughout my day.

-I work long hours which sometime conflict the inability to rest or use the restroom when needed since I deal with serious as well as every day circumstances with the public but I am able to experience the happy environment this location brings to anyone who comes to enjoy the benefits which Robert Kraft has worked so hard to achieve for the happiness of the people and success in his abilities to assist.
Pros
Responsiblity, Support, Feeling of Success
Cons
Short Breaks
Fun and exciting work environment.
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAMarch 23, 2016
Working at Gillette Stadium as a security guard was fun but it's more of a part time gig you can do on the side of a full-time job or while your in school.
Pros
Free lunch
Productive and tiring
Worker (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 31, 2016
It was hard work to be there and people ordering a lot of different things with little time and trying to get them a good beer without anything spilling or overflowing. Got me very stressed at some point because all people wanted were beers and most the machines weren't working but we got through it.
Crazy fun!
Security guard/event staff (Current Employee) –  Gillette stadiumSeptember 16, 2015
I love working here. You get to be at all the best games and concerts, do different jobs every event, work with and meet all kinds of people. I work all full stadium events and get emails for avalible shifts that I can also sign up for. I even have the opportunity to do Boston College and Harvard events. The pay is alright but I normally work 8-12 hr shifts so my pay checks are pretty good. I would say do your research on how to pat someone down and how to use the wand because I didn't and I had to learn as I went at a pats game with 10,000 people at my gate (NOT FUN).I don't even feel like I'm going to work. I get excited on work days and that is something I've never felt until joining this team!
Pros
Fast paced, nice people, Free food
Cons
Not much training, dunk/rude fans
Working all types of events
Ticket Agent (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAOctober 15, 2015
Fun working environment. Working Patriots games, Revolution games, and all different types of concerts were a great experience. I learned a lot, working with experts in the sports industry. It was a fast paced environment, doing a bunch of different jobs, dealing with a lot of different problems each shift. My favorite overall part of this job was being in the sports atmosphere at all times. The job was an awesome experience.
Pros
Working in the sports industry, getting to watch all the games live.
Cons
Working all weekends.
Okay job, not enough work offered
Team Operations Member (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MANovember 12, 2015
It's not to strenuous. I enjoy it. Not a bad job just dont offer me enough hours or shifts to meet my needs. This job would serve as a good 2nd job to have on the side.
Pros
free lunches, get to be at exciting events, alot of interaction with people
Cons
short breaks, outside work in any weather, stadium is kind of far
gillitte.
Intern/Volunteer (Former Employee) –  1 Patriot Place, Foxboro, MA 02035April 2, 2015
i would work at the football events, also did the soccer i would go to the venue at least 3 hours before the game started so are team could get everything ready for the game. if i was nothing cooking the food i would work in the front doing the cash register taking people orders. learned how to keep calm when you have multiple people yelling at you at once. the management was fine co workers was good just as long as every one was doing their job working as a team. hardest part about the job was when the fans would rush at half time so we go really busy at high time. best part about the job was when got to eat the chicken wings and chicken tenders.
Pros
evertthing was good
Cons
nothuing bad
great people, great bosses
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAJune 10, 2015
I would need to prepare, clean and stock area. Greet customers, and set up. Turning patrons away after too many alcohol drinks was a tough one, but so necessary.
Pros
free lunches, take home goodies
Cons
none, other than long hours
Bad Work place
Hawker (Former Employee) –  1 Patriot PlaceMay 18, 2015
Walked up and down the walk ways selling food and drinks to patrons to both patriot games and Revolution games, Staff was rude and very unhelpful. No job security, No employee screening process (no interview, no drug test, no background test)
Pros
free lunches
Cons
Terrible work enviroment
Over worked under payed and zero appreciation
General maintenance (Former Employee) –  Gillette Stadium for DTZFebruary 5, 2015
I worked for DTZ in the facilities part of the stadium. A typical day at work was taking orders from a security guard on how to perform my job that had no experience in facilities or any construction background except watching an episode of this old house.If they ran the stadium the way they run the team it would be a great place to work . If you want a job to say that you saw Tom Brady it's a great place for you to work ,but if you want to job to provide for your family then you are better off looking somewhere else like walmart employees there get treated better and probably make more money. For a family run business they really don't give a s,,, about yours its all about krafts .Out side of football its a p,,, pour run operation with no direction or organization. The only good part of the job was the health insurance witch the union provided if it was up to Gillette and dtz they would hand you a first aid kit that they would deduct out of your pay . It's really just a revolving door of employees and management. If you enjoy being watched by security cameras all day and treated like a robot than this is the place for you !
Pros
watching the games and concerts
Cons
working for peanuts
Fun, fast paced work enviroment
Banquet and Event Server (Former Employee) –  Foxboro, MAAugust 2, 2013
A typical work day at Gillette was never the same! It was a fun fast paced environment, that had you always on the go!

The management t staff was wonderful here and I learned alot from them.

The hardest part of my job sometimes was the long hours. During certain events or game days, I would easily work at least 12 hour days.
Learned to multitask in dynamic situations
PARKING LOT ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAFebruary 27, 2014
Was required to take control of cars and make sure they parked in an orderly fashion. This job required a lot of multitasking in dynamic situations and many people would decide to park where they wanted. This could not happen due to people causing huge traffic jams when they tried to leave. This job required a lot of coordination and organization to corral these cars into their positions. The hardest part of the job was the lack of parking spaces as this was just a gravel lot, so I had to make it up as I went along.
Pros
lunch provided during the game
Cons
had to work long hours exposed to harsh weather conditions
very fast pace fun place
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAMarch 27, 2015
I enjoyed everything about this job, I learned to work at a very fast pace. I loved all the guests that would come in faithfully every game
Cons
short breaks and long hours on feet
Great place to work.
Security (Current Employee) –  Foxborough, MAJuly 16, 2015
I've enjoyed working here. Your duties change daily depending on where you're stationed. The people who work there are very friendly and helpful.
WHat I Learned
PARKING LOT CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Foxboro, MAMay 11, 2015
Learned a lot of walks of life come to the stadium have fun and enjoy every second. I loved working there cause I got drawn into the atmosphere of the area. I loved every minute of it.
Cons
Seasonal Work
Very Busy
Liquor Runner (Former Employee) –  Foxborough, MAFebruary 13, 2013
Arrive 4 hours before event help prep orders and deliverer for the entirety

Learned types of alcohols and up-charging tactics

Management was scattered and unreliable

My coworkers were easy to work with and reliable
Pros
free lunch veiw of patriots games good work out
Cons
traffic to get to stadium unreliable management
good place bad chef
cook (Former Employee) –  foxboro, maJanuary 18, 2013
The chef of this organization is unbearable to work with. He has no communication skills and mostly stays in his office. Makes many mistakes when it comes to ordering (over ordering or missing items). Then blames his miss ordering on his managers, making them fix his mistakes. Shows no respect for his employees; or other staff in other departments of the stadium. He makes most of the kitchen staff extremely uncomfortable to the point where they are to scared to even approach him with a simple question. Most of the time the reaction from him is that he doesn't have the time to deal with your issue, making the person feel unimportant to the company.

The rest of the staff are amazing workers; who work long hard hours for a small amount of pay. There Is no room to move up in this kitchen. This job has high potential to be fun and enjoyable, if they were to get a new chef.
Pros
free lunch, football games, other special events
Cons
the chef is unbearable to work for.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gillette Stadium. Our community is ready to answer.

Gillette Stadium Reviews by Location