Gillette Employee Reviews

Average
Information Technology Administrator (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 28, 2017
Working at Gillette was not a bad experience. None the less I consider it average working there overall because your are doing the same thing every day.
Pros
Get Discounts on Gillette Products
Cons
Mundane work
Bought out
USA Shaving Division - Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 15, 2017
good company but senior mgmt sold division ran the company in to the ground. nice people but issues on how to spend on of equipment was the downfall.
Great company poor leadership
Proctor and Gamble (Gillette), Full Time (Former Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 12, 2017
Great company with poor leadership. I worked on large and small commercial HVAC equipment. I worked on everything from chillers to heat pumps and rooftop units
The best you can get
Program Manager, Supply Chain IT (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 25, 2017
Great company with an excellent work culture. International presence with US focus. A fantastic place to work with an exceptional legacy in the Boston-area.
Pros
Industry Leader - Shaving
Cons
No longer a company, purchased by P&G in 2005
production
Checker (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJune 22, 2017
I m very simple professional who like working and I m really motivate to fide a position who I can grow in the company who I represented, my goals is to be performed and loyal , working hard cause success come with only that.
Ambiente de trabajo bueno.
LATAM - CENTRALIZED DEPLOYMENT (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJune 7, 2017
Tienes la oportunidad de mostrar tus capacidades y aprender dia a dia.
Senior Executive Assistant to the President (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 23, 2017
I loved worked for Gillette and worked there almost 20 years. I only left because they relocated their offices in the Washington DC area to the Boston area. This was a Corporate decision to centrally locate all their offices. They provided support in the move for the individuals in Maryland with staffing to assist in a job search. Great place to work they care about their employees.
Pros
Great place for working mothers
Cons
Not much advancement potential since I worked for a small laboratory located outside of Corporate.
Fast paced environment.
Supervisor, Screen Printing Operation (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIMay 11, 2017
Gillette acquired Parker Pen in the 1990s. Parker Pen was located in Janesville, WI. Eventually the operation in Wisconsin closed and was relocated. Gillette is now a part of another company.
Great company
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST (III) (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 5, 2017
Started my career here, learned a lot with the finance management program. Company believes in career development as it moved employees around to various areas of the business.
Reserved
Senior / Lead Buyer (Former Employee) –  Andover, MAApril 26, 2017
Reserved. I am sorry your guidelines were not met. I will not answer this question. I would be happy to discuss specific metrics with you at a future date.
Global company with family feel
Director of Learning Services (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 13, 2017
A truly delightful place to work. Exciting products and bright, intelligent, creative co-workers. Teaming is an integral part of the work environment.
Pros
Global Company with Family Feel
Cons
May have lost the family feel now that its part of P&G
Fantastic all around!
LEGAL SECRETARY (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 15, 2017
Worked in a variety of departments in different roles. Met terrific staff, patients and families. Hospital is clean, expanding, top notch! Every experience as an employee and patient was excellent!
productive
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Andover, MAMarch 6, 2017
a typical day at work was long and stressful i was younger then so i couldn't complain with the pay, it was pretty good at that time and management was pretty good
Outstanding
Administrative Support Accounts payable (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 11, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job I would have to say were the management staff I worked with. I liked my boss as he was witty and fun to work with and most of the staff had a laid-back pleasantness.
Great
Machine Operator/Assembler (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 3, 2017
Great work place......flexible hours.........alot of overtime it willing to work......great staff.......safe healthy and easy environment...can make a career of u choose to
Packing
Packing (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 2, 2017
Hight attention to details. Project management, quality control. Accurately filled orders, prepared, wrapped, weight and loaded items for shipping according to packing slips.
Great place to make a carrer
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 10, 2016
Gillete is a great place to work . when it comes to compensation the work enviorment overall great place to work , everyone treats you like family and the benefits are awesome
Pros
Compensation
Cons
mostly temp work
N/a
Security Group Leader / Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 5, 2016
Patrol and protect The Gillette Manufacturing Facility in South Boston Ma via CCTV, Foot patrols, vehicle patrols, access control, ID Badge processing, Monitor fire alarm systems, door alarm systems, initial point of contact with The Boston Police Department, Boston Fire Department and Boston EMS Medical Personnel.
Pros
Lunch breaks were long, regular breaks, good pay
Gillette
Period Manufacturing Expense Accountant (Former Employee) –  Santa Monica, CAJune 22, 2016
The Gillette CO. a very good placed to work with good benefits and also because it was my first job as accountant. I start my career as a Accounts Payable assistant, then I get promoted to Cost analyst, I learned a lot because all my co-workers were very professionals.
excellent place to work
Machine Operator - Chemical Mixer (Former Employee) –  andover massJune 15, 2016
always enjoyed working for this company great benefits people and management were very good to the empoyees