We are a rapidly growing Manhattan based multidiscipline Design & Brand consultancy firm searching for NYC’s best talent to help us create brand value for our clients.
Gilmore Group was founded in 2003 and over the years has grown to become one of New York’s most recognized design and branding consultancies.
Our company offers innovation that can be implemented and design that bring “brands to life” across a broad range of categories including financial, retail, transportation and product.
We specialize in brand strategy, graphic design, industrial design, architecture, multimedia, brand implementation & management.
We understand that great success comes from teamwork and are true believers in a collaborative work style.
Please visit our website www.gilmoregroup.com to learn more.
Currently, we have the need for a Account Coordinator with project coordination in design, architectural office, or agency experience a plus. Minimum 3 years experience. The candidate should have a strong background in managing multiple projects simultaneously and demonstrate ability to work effectively with clients and vendors. Our desired applicant should possess excellent written/verbal communication skills and should be conversant in the use of Microsoft Office. Must be extremely organized, dependable, helpful, a team player & able to work in a fast-paced environment.
We are looking for an experienced Account Coordinator that knows how to partner with a creative team, manage client expectation, the schedule and budget.
The successful candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills, should have a strong background in managing multiple projects simultaneously and demonstrate the ability to work effectively with clients, the design team, and subcontractors while ensuring adherence to hi-quality standards, and balancing budgets and schedules.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional creative team in order to develop, distribute and track deliverables as well as creative approvals and revisions
- Establish and maintain appropriate meeting schedule, generate status reports, meeting notes and distribute, obtain and track information related to projects
- Manage the budgeting process, develop invoicing and generate reports based on hours worked
- Must prioritize, manage and meet deadlines / schedules for work in progress
- Support the new business effort including proposal writing and estimating fees
- Plan internal and client meetings / workshops
- Continually identify process improvements and efficiency opportunities
- Review and proof read documents
- Assist with project research
- Support planning for events related to projects and or team
- Bachelor’s degree with two to four years experience in a project management position for a creative / design agency : broad knowledge in the field of design
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with all levels of associates and executives
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- General understanding of brands, markets and cultures
- Excels at team building and is highly organized
- Comfortable with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinker/think outside the box
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: PowerPoint, Word, Excel and MS Project, Adobe creative suite a plus
Annual Salary: Commensurate with experience