Ginkgo Residential

Ginkgo Residential Employer Reviews

Ginkgo
Relocation Specialist (Former Employee), College Park, GAMay 19, 2014
Leasing and marketing. Answering phones. Daily tours. Meeting new people is fun. Hardest part of the job is never have enough hours in the day to getting the job done.
Groundskeeper (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCMay 5, 2014
Pros: great staff
Cons: benefits
Ginkgo Residential was a great compnay to work for. I was hired as a Groundskeeper but also assited with daily turns when needed.
It was a great work place and I was able to get the proper training
Bookkeeper / Manager Assistant, units 320 (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: it was a great work place
It was a great work place and I loved working for the company, I was able to get the proper training in advancing my career.
Fun Work place
Property Accountant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCNovember 5, 2013
Pros: get to meet people from all areas of the usa
Cons: not all team members were team players
A Great company to work for. Great working environment. Excellent office location. Very professional and inviting.
Good company with stable growth
Executive Assistant to the President/COO (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCOctober 24, 2013
Easy going yet very productive. Great co-workers, benefits, and tools to work efficiently and independently.
Productive and very busy workplace, with little room for extra curricular activities
Property Accountant (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 8, 2013
Pros: company paid for parking for all employees and worked with great individuals
Cons: most fringe benefits were taken away because company downsized
Working at Ginkgo Residential was a very rewarding working experience. I thoroughly enjoyed my job duties and gained a wealth of knowledge and understanding in accounting during my tenure there. Co-workers were very helpful.
Great company to work for to start off
Full Time Leasing Consultant / Leasing Manager (Former Employee), columbia, SCMay 28, 2013
Pros: good team work and getting things done in a timely manner.
Cons: portfolio was sold
it was a great company to learn from a typical day at work was answering all phone calls, responding to all email leads, market reports, outside marketing, touring prospect that is interested in the community and closing the sale to the best of my ability. call backs everyday.
Workplace is easy going though sometimes stressful.
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Columbia SC/College Park GAMarch 15, 2013
Pros: bonuses
Its a fun company to work for and you have more pros than cons. If you love to work with people and know how to communicate well with others I would strongly suggest at least trying to work in the field. It is what you make of it and could be so much more. I've learned different skills that I would have not had any knowledge of going into the company. I wouldn't really say its a hard part to the job, but the most enjoyable one is meeting people and sales. If you're good at selling then this job is PERFECT. Overall the enjoyment of meeting people and helping someone along the way...
Manage an apartment community;conduct sales through leasing
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee), Salem, NCJanuary 30, 2013
Pros: wage and bonus
Cons: no lunch break, work most weekends
manage daily employee and customer related issues by providing appropriate resolution; respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, programs and current market. The hardest part of the job is the working solo on a high traffic day. The most enjoyable part of the job are the residents and dealing with prospects.
Wonderful company with great support
HR Administrator (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 30, 2013
Pros: involved in the community
Cons: company has downsized
Worked here for 4 years and enjoyed my day to day interactions with employees, customers and management. My most enjoyable part of my job was my interaction with employees.