Ginkgo Residential Employee Reviews

Awful company to work for
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VASeptember 21, 2015
Awful company. Extremely disorganized. They lose every property that they are awarded. Regional managers are not qualified.
Great job
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrboro NCJune 1, 2015
Great job and company to work for. They sold property I managed and new company brought in their on staff. Learned lots about property management and marketing
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Carrboro NCMarch 23, 2015
Good place to work; managers were very supportive of each other. Property mainly housed students, and property had later hours to accommodate them
Horrible
Propert y Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 27, 2014
This company is horrible. Completely disorganized. No job security. Properties are taken from them on a daily baisis. I am so happy not to work there.
Ginkgo
Relocation Specialist (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAMay 19, 2014
Leasing and marketing. Answering phones. Daily tours. Meeting new people is fun. Hardest part of the job is never have enough hours in the day to getting the job done.
Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 5, 2014
Ginkgo Residential was a great compnay to work for. I was hired as a Groundskeeper but also assited with daily turns when needed.
Pros
great staff
benefits
It was a great work place and I was able to get the proper training
Bookkeeper / Manager Assistant, units 320 (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 18, 2014
It was a great work place and I loved working for the company, I was able to get the proper training in advancing my career.
Pros
it was a great work place
Fun Work place
Property Accountant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 5, 2013
A Great company to work for. Great working environment. Excellent office location. Very professional and inviting.
Pros
get to meet people from all areas of the usa
Cons
not all team members were team players
Good company with stable growth
Executive Assistant to the President/COO (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCOctober 24, 2013
Easy going yet very productive. Great co-workers, benefits, and tools to work efficiently and independently.
Productive and very busy workplace, with little room for extra curricular activities
Property Accountant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 8, 2013
Working at Ginkgo Residential was a very rewarding working experience. I thoroughly enjoyed my job duties and gained a wealth of knowledge and understanding in accounting during my tenure there. Co-workers were very helpful.
Pros
company paid for parking for all employees and worked with great individuals
Cons
most fringe benefits were taken away because company downsized

Want to know more about Ginkgo Residential?

Ask a question
Great company to work for to start off
Full Time Leasing Consultant / Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  columbia, SCMay 28, 2013
it was a great company to learn from a typical day at work was answering all phone calls, responding to all email leads, market reports, outside marketing, touring prospect that is interested in the community and closing the sale to the best of my ability. call backs everyday.
Pros
good team work and getting things done in a timely manner.
Cons
portfolio was sold
Workplace is easy going though sometimes stressful.
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Columbia SC/College Park GAMarch 15, 2013
Its a fun company to work for and you have more pros than cons. If you love to work with people and know how to communicate well with others I would strongly suggest at least trying to work in the field. It is what you make of it and could be so much more. I've learned different skills that I would have not had any knowledge of going into the company. I wouldn't really say its a hard part to the job, but the most enjoyable one is meeting people and sales. If you're good at selling then this job is PERFECT. Overall the enjoyment of meeting people and helping someone along the way...
Pros
bonuses
Manage an apartment community;conduct sales through leasing
Assistant Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Salem, NCJanuary 30, 2013
manage daily employee and customer related issues by providing appropriate resolution; respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, programs and current market. The hardest part of the job is the working solo on a high traffic day. The most enjoyable part of the job are the residents and dealing with prospects.
Pros
wage and bonus
Cons
no lunch break, work most weekends
Wonderful company with great support
HR Administrator (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 30, 2013
Worked here for 4 years and enjoyed my day to day interactions with employees, customers and management. My most enjoyable part of my job was my interaction with employees.
Pros
involved in the community
Cons
company has downsized