Giorgio Armani Employee Reviews

good job
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Mercedes, TXApril 26, 2017
Nice work place, good coworkers, bettered my selling techniques. Had great relations with customers and had a good time.
End----------------------------
Good compensation
Tailor/Seamstress (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIMarch 7, 2017
All salary benefits included in job title. Retail work hours demand more than 5 straight work days. Pay includes bonus with monthly retail objective.
Pros
Bonus
Cons
Hours
amazing please for everyone
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 3, 2017
a typical day at GA are slow but I learned how to make a store beautiful. management friendly and humble.since i work there i don't member any hard day there ...
good job
MARKETING MANAGER, USA (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 1, 2017
Good corporation to work for.
room for growth.
fun people to work with.
nice office space & environment.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Pros
perks
Cons
I don't have any
Timeless Italian luxury brand done right
SALES EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 16, 2017
Working for Giorgio Armani was a wonderful experience. I was immediately welcomed into the workplace by every employee there. Training and product knowledge was given in exciting ways (i.e. - meeting with corporate individuals and store staff, corporate day visits)

Mr. Armani is a very thoughtful and generous man and treats his employees like gold. Through his treatment, the store staff feels valued and wants to do their best.

The only qualm I had with my time there was compensation. I feel like the pay could have been better for the staff as a whole. With everything else that you were benefited with as an employee there it almost didn't seem like an issue though.
Pros
Holiday Gifts, Employee sales, Management
Cons
Compensation
Not recommended for an experienced person
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJFebruary 1, 2017
Working at Armani had its ups and downs. This is an ideal position for a person getting their feet wet. The atmosphere was great, the pay however was horrible! 5 years working there and I didnt even get a dollar raise. Raises consisted of .20 cents per year if most. This position is not recommended.
Pros
great friends
Cons
poor pay, too much stress
beautiful enviroment and fashionable events every now and then, love the fabrics and an excellent team
Luxury Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bal Harbour, FLJanuary 25, 2017
love every day, every sale, every client was especific and peculiar exciting and competitive, famous people around, and wonderfulll clothing..
Pros
one h break
Flexible, professional work environment
Visual Merchandiser Retail & Wholesale - Freelance (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 5, 2016
Flexible schedule
Professional environment
Worked well as a team
Needed more support from management
Great support from sales
Over all culture was passive
Pros
Flexible on hours
Cons
Fun place to work part time.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CANovember 30, 2016
Armani was a fun place to work for, if you are in need of a part time job I would recommended applying here. The employee discount is really good. During the time I was working the management wasn't all that fair.
great learning experience
store manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAOctober 16, 2016
Giorgio is a great company to work for, i believe it is a little unorganized but you learn a lot as a manager. i think the brand is amazing and exciting.
Pros
learning
Cons
no life balance
Good company to start out in
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAOctober 10, 2016
If you want a desk job, this isn't for you. The majority of this job is cultivating communications and relationships between the company and field employees, and merchandising second. Everyday is a different schedule, and you'll meet great people.
great work experience
Head sales consultant/jewelry sales supervisor (Former Employee) –  Short Hills, NJSeptember 14, 2016
its a great company to work for if you make it through the hard interview process,a side from that its a great place to meet goals and learn fashion first hand.
fun, productive workplace
Assistant Department Manager (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILAugust 7, 2016
work with great clients daily providing them great product. Men's department manager and oversee other sales associates making sure daily goals are met.
Operation specialist
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 6, 2016
Giorgio Armani gave me the opportunity to work in the high end fashion industry and meet some of the worlds most influential people.
Great place for Luxury entry level!
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CAJune 30, 2016
This was my first Luxury job. It was a great place to start because of high pace environment. This gave me ample space to try new sales tactics and learn what sales techniques worked best for me.
Pros
Great benifits
Cons
Culture can be difficult for some to adjust to.
Giorgio Armani
Sales/Stock Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 18, 2016
Great place to work, Great managers, Opportunity to advance. Phenomenal team experience. Good balance between work and life. Your job is what you make of it. Low effort = Poor workplace. High effort= Enjoyable Working enviorment
Cons
Pay
Very slow but we made it a fun place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOMarch 11, 2016
I worked at the Premium Outlet in Chesterfield, the close was not for the St. Louis Market at all, and we new this. it was just a matter of time before they would close the store down, and that was hard to deal with. But I just look at it as a chapter closing and another one is about to open.
Fun work place with latest fashions at our fingertips
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 6, 2016
Most days when I get in, I make my cold calls and do market research before I head into the team meeting. Our typical job duties are to have the products in the store that the client requested before they come in for their appointment and then style them accordingly to their needs/requests. Recently, we had an instance where one of our top clients changed her mind just as she arrived for her appointment for another product from what she originally requested that we did not carry. I had our Point Of Sale representative, Anna, chat and entertain our client while I communicated with a partner store in New York City that had the product that we needed. Then I went over to retrieve the product and returned back in time to satisfy the client.
Pros
Discount on clothing, free cake
Cons
No work email
Productive Communications Event Planning
Public Relations Intern (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 30, 2015
Very demanding, grueling work environment- very difficult working with publications/editorials/ tracking samples that may or may not have been returned; or samples returned damaged.
Pros
sample sale benefits, event involvements
Cons
short breaks, intense work environment
Great Experience
Fashion Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 22, 2015
Great place to work. Consulted high profile clients on fashion and image with the latest trends and classic looks for all occasions. Although there were sales goals I didn't feel under in pressure, because I loved helping people look their best.
Pros
Professional environment
Cons
Fluctuating salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Giorgio Armani. Our community is ready to answer.