Girl Scouts of Western New York is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide high level administrative support to the CEO of the council. The candidate should have the ability to multitask, pay close attention to detail and be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. A high degree of emotional intelligence is needed for this role.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Prepare and edit professional correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents on behalf of the CEO
- File and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Conduct research, assemble and analyze date to prepare reports and documents
- Manage and maintain schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and events.
- Take notes and prepare meeting minutes
- Monitor, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Answer and manage incoming calls
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Interact with external clients
- Coordinate project –based work
- Act as an intuitive gatekeeper and manager of access to the CEO
Education and Experience
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of standard office administrative procedures and practices
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three years of executive assistant experience.
- Highly developed organizational and planning skills
- Superb communication skills
- Sound information gathering and information monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Judgment and decision making skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to anticipate the needs of the CEO and act accordingly.
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Self-starter and self-directed
- Strong relationship builder
- Personable, polished and professional presentation