Girl Scouts of the USA Employee Review

View all Girl Scouts of the USA reviews

good environment
Volunteer Girl Scout Leader (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 27, 2013
I Roneshia, were a Volunteer for the Girl Scouts of the USA. I worked with the daisies.The kids loved me and I was attached. We did different activities such as planting daisies , going on field trips, going to the park. We did a lot of educational things.

Other Girl Scouts of the USA Employee Reviews

Gs
Troop Support and Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 16, 2018
I am currently in charge of helping volunteers on their path to becoming great troop leaders. I advise them on the tools and training they need to have a successful troop. I am also in charge of moving/finding girls new troops and updating the information of the troops. We use Salesforce to manage all of the leaders and girls information, where I make sure they all all of the correct paperwork to be able to do activities, travel with the girls, and participate in Girl Scout events around the city.
Flexible schedule
Program Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Mansfield, OHJanuary 12, 2018
Was nice to be able to make my own schedule. Accommodated my family life fantastically. Was an enjoyable job. Programming could use a revamp though. Loved it.