Girls

Girls Employer Reviews

Excellent Company Full of Energetic employees
Interim Cost Accountant (Current Employee), Kingsport, TNApril 28, 2014
Took care of daily A/p and A/R. Made sure all the payroll was up to date. I learned that it is more about team dynamics then actual job performance. My co-workers were the hardest part of the job. It was as if steering a boat through complicated sailing channels.
Great company, long hours
Justice for Girls (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 1, 2014
Justice for Girls was an awesome company to work for, but it did include many long nights and early mornings.
Place to grow in all aspect of life at any age.
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee), FLMarch 3, 2014
Pros: learning life lessons
Cons: lack of full-time opportunity
The ability to grow within while learning to broaden your own life worth is priceless. Watching the youth of today grow and develop into our future of tomorrow and the accomplishments in their reach is limit less. In order to make life a quality purpose work with the youth of today and watch them grow from the knowledge within their environment from – more... all avenues of life. It’s hard to digest that the children we work with today will one day be the movers and shakers of the world. The mystery is what and where their accomplishment in life will be later in life is part of the thrill of learning but most of all the thrill of teaching. – less
Fun environment for young girls to play and learn how to be ladies
Mentor/Coach (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: free snacks
This is my volunteer job and I work with two other coaches and about 15 young girls. We do various sports activities together and end the day by talking about different peer-pressure and self-esteem issues. We do a lot of character building and teamwork activities.
productive and fun workplace
Leader (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJFebruary 4, 2014
Overall good experience. Management was unproffessional, but I took it all as a new learning experience.
Typical Day at work
Asst. Sales Leader (Former Employee), Whitehall Township, PAJanuary 19, 2014
The co-workers were great to work with. Usually I made sure the employees were doing what they needed to do. I wrote the schedules and did the aduits. I also made sure the customers were happy while they were in there.
Fun and customer oriented job
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee), Corona, CAJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: very friendly
Cons: not very accommodating of school
This was a very friendly and customer oriented job, which was great fun and very helpful in obtaining good customer service skills
Very long hours for very little pay
Justice for Girls (Former Employee), Algonquin, ILJanuary 2, 2014
Pros: friendly people
Cons: too long hours for very little pay, management none existent
Long days, only one break per day. very little payroll to work with, policy's that are not enforced.
Has much to improve on
Justice for Girls (Former Employee), Folsom, CAAugust 24, 2013
Not much that I want to say about the company. The company tries to make improvements but it is done in all the wrong places and not where it needs to be.
Playing dress up all day is fun
Justice for Girls (Current Employee), Temecula, CAAugust 16, 2013
Cons: short lunch, poor management
The company is amazing to work for. The little girls are so fun to dress up with. The co workers are hard to manage but when you work with all girls who isn't.
not the best job ive had
Brand Representative (Current Employee), Brentwood, CAJuly 17, 2013
it was a good job. i was told within the first 4 months that they would like to promote me to lead but because i went and got a second job and went to school I couldn't get promoted. they wanted someone who didnt talk to very many customers and didnt have good sales number as their new lead.
Satisfactory
Customer Service (Former Employee), Peoria, AZJune 4, 2013
Reorganizing, no training, only one manager on duty, never willing to help, unorganized scheduling
First Job-retail-sales assoicate
Justice/Just (Former Employee), Riverhead, NYMay 30, 2013
Helped customer, clean, organized and kept neat shelves, racks, and fitting rooms.
Fun Place to work
Brand Representative (Former Employee), Owasso, OKFebruary 4, 2013
Justice is a blast! The girls that work there are so much and the environment is always positive. This is the best retail store to work in! Management is awesome and flexible. The only downside were the hours. Not very many hours were available and the schedule is ever changing.
I loving working here, its all girlie and fun
Justice for Girls (Current Employee), Novi, MIOctober 17, 2012
Pros: you can go in the back room and and eat or drink whatever you like
Working for Justice is okay, I love working there because i love helping the little girls look for their perfect look, i love helping them and seeing them come in the store and get all excited when then come in. I love my co-workers they are all so nice and will help you with anything you need help in their very polite and patient. My only problem with – more... working there is that i do no get enough hours. I only work one or two days a week literally and when i do work, my hours are only 3 or 4. So i am looking for somewhere where i love coming to and i can get as many hours as i need – less
Justice for Girls
Cashier (Former Employee), Hanover, MAAugust 20, 2012
Pros: discount
Cons: managment/hours
Running the cash registers and making sure the store was looking clean at all times. Hardest part was trying to remember where everything went in the store. Management was not too good.
Cashier
Justice Just (Former Employee), Webster, TXJuly 31, 2012
Maine cashier, and assist customers on the floor.
management was good just to much drama and was no fun working with them anymore.
good experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Montclair, CAJuly 25, 2012
first time as a sales representative and was challenging at times but great experience.
Temporary summer job!
Childcare Assistant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 19, 2012
I enjoyed working with young girls and getting to know them.
work
Justice for Girls (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXJuly 9, 2012
a typical day at work cleaning and merchandising the whole store. what is learned was basically nothing. mangement there couldve used work. my coworkers where easy to get along with there was no hard part about this job the most enjoyable part was going home.

About Girls

Girls Inc is a national nonprofit youth organization dedicated to inspiring all girls to be strong, smart, and bold. With roots – Read more