Givaudan

Givaudan Employer Reviews

Wonderful
Process Controls Engineer (Former Employee), Devobn, KyMarch 19, 2014
This was the most employee oriented company I ever encountered. This was a true pleasure!!!!!!
Great pay but long hours
Production Scheduler/Continuous Improvement (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMarch 18, 2014
This was a great place with wonderful medical and dental benefits. However you will spend many hours due to demand and workload
Easy going production facility with high expectations
Raw Materials Planning Coordinator (Current Employee), Itasca, ILFebruary 1, 2014
Pros: wellness program, benefits package, laid back environment
Cons: below average compensation, no room for advancement without relocation
On a typical day I work with colleagues in nearly every department on site to understand our needs and any limitations (warehouse space, labor, etc.). I work with vendors worldwide and colleagues outside the facility to ensure materials arrive in a cost affective way just in time (JIT) for production.
I enjoy the fact that, although I run the same reports – more... on a daily basis, I never know what is going to happen or who I need to work with to reach my daily objectives. I like that Givaudan is a large international company and that I can work with people from all over the world on a daily basis. I also enjoy working with SAP, and appreciated the extensive training Givaudan provided. Givaudan is a very innovative company and they value the input of their employees regardless of their role. Givaudan also offers a great benefits package for its employees.
My on site managers are receptive to my communications with them and work to implement requests that my coworkers and I make. – less
Great Company
Lab Technician II/ Applications Chemist (Current Employee), New York City, New YorkJanuary 25, 2014
Excellent atmosphere to work in; just looking for convience in commute.
Great Benefits and Job Security
R&D Lab Tech and Junior RAPS Specialist (Former Employee), East Hanover, NJJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: great benefits, job security
Cons: minimum chances of advancement
Givaudan is a great company to work for. It offers great benefits, job security and stability.
Management is friendly and competent and the industry is very fascinating.
Excelent company if your career is in fragrance.
Creative Fragrance Manager (Fragrance Evaluator) (Former Employee), Teaneck, NJJanuary 6, 2014
Pros: creativity
Cons: deadlines.
Great strong firm with a great reputation in the industry. Room for creativity, ideas and growth. Long hours, hard work but, if you are committed to the field, you will love it.
very productive fast paced and fun work place
Experimental Lab Technician (Current Employee), East Hanover, NJNovember 7, 2013
evry fast paced and hard working atmosphere but very fun at the same time!
Seeking a challenging position
Production manager (Current Employee), Egypt, AROctober 3, 2013
Seeking a challenging position in the field of Production in a multinational company with a challenging environment where I can apply my training, studies, interpersonal and communication skills.
cincinnati and florence
Blending operator (Former Employee), florence kentuckySeptember 18, 2012
Cons: everything you could think of
In cincnnati they backstab and fight to get to the top only there is no top and florence the management makes so much money they can be on there cell phones texting all of the time and asking their rats hows everything going their safety is terrible and they pay you 14.75 an hour and expects you to do more work than people getting 26.00 an hour yes – more... slavery is not dead its working at givaudan. – less
The people you work with are great; however ther are a lot of changes within the manager structure.
Senior Technician (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OhioAugust 29, 2012
I created life long friendships with some I worked with. It is a fast pace environment that required hours of overtime.
productive, and fun place to work
Fragrance Application Technician (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 17, 2012
Pros: provide lunch and learns, meet celebrities
Cons: no cons
Givaudan, is my first permanent job as a lab tech.. I enjoyed it and learned alot about the products we work with, and the company.
Good workplace with spotty and irregular management
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJune 23, 2012
A very matrixed organization with wonderful benefits. In terms of pace, the organization moved very slowly. However, every day could be spent doing productive work.
Temp Position/ overall very nice
Aerotek Temp Service (Former Employee), Erlanger, KYMay 10, 2012
Pros: friendly atmospere
Cons: permanent position not available
Prepared orders for shipments , followed purchased orders and pick list , Followed regulations to ship orders by air, ocean and truck freight.Coordinated freight pick up, Inspected all deliveries for completeness ,quality and accuracy. Sampled and inspected goods entering warehouse by logging and scanning into system .
Delivery based culture
Global IM&S, Category Manager - Logistics (Former Employee), GlobalOctober 3, 2013
Pros: global organistion offer numerous opportunities to experience different challenges
Cons: travel requirements resulting in frequent periods away from home
covering the global supply chain there were always new and interesting opportunities to explore, relating to improvements in service delivery and cost control or reduction
produtive hard working workplace could also have a laugh.
Warehouse Operative (Former Employee), wirralJuly 24, 2013
A good place to work made many work mates get to work get stuck in and work till done and help others were applicable. fast moving different roles to play from lifting weighing to driving trucks . good managers who will always help were possible . Overall a good place to work and have enjoyed my time here just wish was longer.
Good Place to work
Process Operator (Current Employee), ENGJune 25, 2013
Great place to work unfortunately they are moving operations to Hungary.
Hard Working Place
Raw Material Planner (Current Employee), GPJune 2, 2013
Pros: went to zurich for training
Cons: no recognition
I am a planner at Givaudan and I enjoy what I do there, very challenging but great.

I was given a great opportunity to go overseas for SAP training in Zurich which was the highlight of my career so far, I would like to move up a position and I am looking for a company that will give me that opportunity.
OK
Gestion des commandes et des stocks, logistique (Former Employee), Argenteuil, A8May 26, 2014
Pros: industrie fascinante
une journée de travail typique
les opportunités de développement
le management
vos collaborateurs
l'aspect le plus difficile de votre poste
l'aspect le plus agréable de votre poste
En general Givaudan es una gran empresa, con muchos retos y aprendizajes diarios.
Jefe de Capacitación y Desarrollo de RH (Former Employee), Cuernavaca, MORMay 23, 2014
Pros: las prestaciones en general son buenas.
Cons: no existe el tiempo flexible para balancear vida y carrera.
Givaudan es una gran empresa internacional donde todos los días hay nuevos retos y aprendizajes significativos. El ambiente laboral es duro tanto como las presiones y los objetivos por alcanzar, mismo que lo hace ser una gran empresa que en lo personal me dio mucho aprendizaje y satisfacciones.
AMBIENTE DE TRABAJO ESTABLE
produccion (Former Employee), Cuernavaca, MORApril 7, 2014
Pros: seguro medico
Cons: la comida
EL ÁREA DE PRODUCCIÓN TIENE EXPECTATIVAS MUY ALTAS PARA LOGRAR UN AMBIENTE FACTIBLE PARA EL SUPERVISOR Y EL OPERADOR OBTENIENDO UN BUEN DESEMPEÑO EN EL ÁMBITO LABORAL .

About Givaudan

Givaudan makes a world of products smell nicer and taste better. The company, with a 20% market share worldwide, makes and sells – Read more