GiveBack.org offers an innovative online platform (GiveBack@Work) that simplifies charitable workplace giving for companies, empowering them to connect with the people who matter most - their employees. This low cost, cloud based software technology eliminates time consuming administration, creating an engaging, giving culture throughout the company. The platform enables companies to respond to "flash philanthropy" events such as disaster relief or national charitable events. After only six months from release, the GiveBack@Work platform has attracted customers ranging from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 500 Companies.
The Director of Business Development is a new position, working directly with the Founder/CEO, and the Chief Operating Officer. It is a critical leadership role in the continued growth and development of the company.Key responsibilities include:
- Develop a lead generation program that works
- Create an effective sales process that ensures success from gaining initial meetings
through the signing of service level agreements
- Help define the needs and direct the preparation and production of sales materials
- ABC- Always Be Closing
- Achieve aggressive company growth goals
- Be constantly aware of competitive offerings and be able to respond effectively
- Develop an internal direct sales team as well as a broker sales team.
Preferred work experience includes:
- B2B sales experience
- Effective knowledge of SAAS products
- Sales into HR or CSR divisions in companies
- Building and managing a broker network
- Building a market for an undeveloped demand
This is a chance to make a real difference in our company, and by doing so, contributing in a big way to making the world a better place. If you have had a desire to do good in the world while you do well in your career, GiveBack is the place for you.