GiveBack.org offers an innovative online platform that simplifies workplace giving for companies, which helps them connect with the people who matter most - their employees. This low cost, cloud based program eliminates time consuming administration, and can create an engaging, giving culture throughout the company.
We need what we call a Giving Officer / Program Manager. Our giving officer will work with these companies to create and manage fun, engaging programs. Probably 2-4 days a week now ( 10-2 may be fine) that will be growing over this year to hopefully full time. We need an outgoing, fun, charitable minded, tech saavy person for this role.
- Create, manage, and energize outstanding employee giving programs for our GiveBack@Work companies.
- Help set up and manage our client’s employee giving programs utilizing all aspects of our current platform, and determine how to improve the platform to address client wishes.
- Administer Payroll deduction programs & processing
- Donation matching programs
- Set donation processing guidelines
- Reporting all key giving metrics
- Create and communicate fun, engaging programs to increase participation
- Manage GiveBack @work payroll files
- Utilize social media where appropriate to increase engagement of programs
- Audit employer programs to assure system is working properly.
2. Program management & Member Services
- Create and manage contests, shop&earn rewards, google apps, social media
- Resolve customer service issues
- Resolve issues that require database manipulation -- merging records, tracing transactions, etc.
- Manage office technology -- printers, scanners, wireless router, wireless backups, postage meter, IP phone system
- Manage Google Apps account
- Compile and report Google Analytic metrics
- Manage & prepare outgoing emails via MailChimp account, including changes to HTML of emails
- Manage all email lists at Mailchimp or other database locations
- General customer support
- Gather/sort mail
- An enthusiastic cheerleader that can get employers motivated to try new programs and ideas.
- Extremely comfortable in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Office -- moving data in and out of documents, doing basic summation and analysis, mail merge, etc.
- Design and creative skills a plus including in-design, photoshop, even some html.
- Comfortable with the basics of managing a Google Apps account for an organization
- Candidate is comfortable using different web browsers
- Thorough knowledge of all social media platforms
- Excellent communicator- both written and verbal
- Outgoing, friendly, enjoys people
Indeed - 7 months ago