GiveBack ( www.giveback.org) designs and manages workplace giving programs for employees and consumers. We are redefining charitable giving by putting the power of choice into the hands of our members. The core of GiveBack is a network of “personal foundations”. Think of it as a 401k for charitable giving.
We are seeking a highly skilled ASP.NET developer with a strong background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality and high-performance web applications on the Microsoft technology stack. This person will work under the supervision of an off-site CTO, in an office including a front-end designer, company founder and small staff.
You will be responsible for:
- Build new features and functionality with .NET 4.0 / ASP.NET / SQL Server 2008 / Data Services on our existing software products.
- building and maintaining internal and external- facing web applications.
- Quality control and test across all browsers
- Maintain contracts with cloud storage suppliers, and all certificates needed
- Three(+) years experience as a developer
- Three(+) years experience with ASP.NET.
- Two(+) years working with SQL Server (2005/2008 preferred).
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2008, C#, ASP.NET user controls.
- Familiarity with Facebook Connect.
Indeed - 21 months ago