We are currently looking for an INSIDE ACCOUNT MANAGER TEAM LEADER who will lead a team of fun and energetic customer relations professionals who engages with assigned customers to retain and maximize their accounts and to create positive memorable customer service experiences in all customer contacts. The ideal candidate will have outstanding communication, presentation, and people skills, with proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Supervises a group of Inside Account Managers responsible for generating new sales opportunities, responding to quotation requests and taking customer orders.
- Represents, communicates and executes on specific sales strategies.
- Assist in the hiring and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Works to resolve customer issues to ensure a world-class customer experience
- Accountable for the day-to-day operations of a team managing processes, programs and/or initiatives.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with 2+ years leadership experience. College degree preferred.
- Ability to manage daily activities with a sense of urgency, high quality and fun.
- Ability to coach and mentor others on building strong customer relationships and closing deals.
- Knowledge and utilization of required business tactical and management tools.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills, both in person and by email and telephone. Cross-cultural communications experience is a must.
- High aptitude for computer applications
$35k – 38k DOE/DOQ, 401K with company match, company paid full medical and dental, EAP, domestic partner coverage, etc.
Please email your resume and a unique cover letter stating what is important to you in a career and why you think you are the ideal candidate for this position. We will NOT consider any application without a cover letter.
About us: We are “do-gooders” and “go-getters” who sell paper, pens, and push pins, then give most of our profit away. We’re community leaders who believe in reaching out, volunteering, recycling, and sharing our stuff. We’re a group of tremendous, energetic, and creative people who think that “green” is the color our business ought to be because it’s a good thing. We’re unique, happy, winning people who make our living & enjoy great benefits while giving back to our own communities--it’s a karma thing!
If you are service oriented, want to have fun at work and make a difference in your community, this could be the job for you. You'll make long-lasting friendships on your way to becoming an important member of our team. Give Something Back is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
For more information, please visit us at: www.givesomethingback.com.