We have an outstanding career opportunity for a highly experienced Senior Furniture Sales Executive who will sell office furniture to business and industrial establishments and grow our furniture sales team. Working with a team of sales professionals, project managers, furniture sales support associates, the Senior Furniture Sales Specialist will oversee the contract furniture sales process from design through project completion to include managing of third party installation teams, punch list resolutions, etc. We need people who are driven to succeed, who enjoy a challenge, but who also desires to make a difference. The SFSE serves as the primary contact for the customer during the sales process and works with the other furniture support functions (design, project management, furniture sales support, etc.) to ensure that customer’s needs are met and customer satisfaction is achieved. The SFSE reports to the Director of Sales.
- Responsible for initiating and closing profitable furniture sales (selling, designing, planning, specifying of commercial and systems office furniture) to existing and new accounts.
- Grow revenues in accordance with annual goals and objectives within the business to business category of furniture.
- Coordinate all aspects of the sales/delivery cycle, including:
o Preparation of quotes or sales orders
o accurate order write-up
o review of vendor acknowledgements
o coordination and supervision of delivery, installation and follow-up service requirements
- Completes all internal reporting requirements in a timely manner.
- Establish positive relationships with numerous dealers and key end users through on-going personal contacts and face to face meetings.
1. Three to five years of commercial furniture sales with a demonstrated track record of success and delivering consistent results.
2. Extensive knowledge of ADA and National Building Codes with creative problem solving abilities.
3. Demonstrated understanding of the industry and current trends, understanding of other work teams of GSB and the roles they can play in providing strategic solutions for the customer.
4. Strong critical thinking and analytical skills to manage a rapidly growing business.
5. A progressive self- starter with the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
6. Strong communication and organizational skills in addition to strong business planning and business development skills.
7. Skilled in MS Office with ability to learn other relevant applications, Giza, Autocad with the ability to produce technical documents/drawings.
8. Advanced selling, negotiation and high business process skills.
COMPENSATION: This position offers a $50k/year base salary, generous commission structure ($100k earning potential), monthly performance bonuses, expense account, 401K with company match, company paid full medical and dental, EAP, domestic partner coverage, etc.
For more information, please visit us at: www.givesomethingback.com.
ABOUT the GPOGSB (the good people of Give Something Back):
We are “do-gooders” and “go-getters” who sell paper, pens, and push pins, then give most of our profit away. We’re community leaders who believe in reaching out, volunteering, recycling, and sharing our stuff. We’re a group of tremendous, energetic, and creative people who think that “green” is the color our business ought to be because it’s a good thing. We’re unique, happy, winning people who make our living & enjoy great benefits while giving back to our own communities--it’s a karma thing!
As the largest independent office supply company in California, Give Something Back Office Supplies has consistently grown and given away more than 50% of our profits each year within the communities we serve. We make sure you get what you need while helping those in need.
Give Something Back is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.