GL Garrad Hassan

GL Garrad Hassan Employer Reviews

Wonderful company ideally, upper management has a superiority complex
undisclosed (Former Employee), undisclosedNovember 28, 2011
Pros: free coffee, flexibility on hours, excellent comp and benefits
Cons: eggocentric management, not all, just some
in my division my supervisor didn't really know what he was doing, could be more organized, some people at the company have superiority complexes, mostly people in upper management, company really takes care of their own usually, unless you cross the wrong person. A lot of freedom at this company, just fall in the right crowd.
Friendly and engaging place to work
Assistant Engineer (Former Employee), Bristol, ENGJuly 31, 2013
Having spent a year working at GH I found it fun and rewarding place to work. Everyone is very friendly and always willing to help out if you are struggling early on. Once your up to speed however you are given real responsibility and allowed to take the reigns on some important projects.

Good place to start a career!
Interesting nature of work, amongst like-minded GIS Professionals.
GIS Field Assistant (Former Employee), Dundalk, ONJuly 28, 2013
Pros: great experience, great benefits, great people.
Cons: contract-based. out-of-town commute.
My responsibilities included the safe operation of the survey vehicle and photography of receptors and features pertaining to renewable energy project development. Duties included driving, photographing & collecting data within specified project areas to validate spatial datasets, using ESRI ArcGIS10. I used a keen sense of observation, careful field – more... data collection and entry skills, and prudent use of navigational skills. – less