GL Noble Denton

GL Noble Denton Employer Reviews

Good place to work if you can work on your on.
Senior QA Specialist (Inspector) (Former Employee), Lafayette, LAOctober 1, 2014
going to work and completing work without help. Learned to find required information quickly and record everything that happens on site. Management there if you need them but need to pass important information. The most enjoyable part of the job is completing the job and working alone.
Loved the Company
Project Accountant (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 13, 2014
I did many jobs at GL. I loved working for the company. Only had an issue with one manager who is no longer at GL.
field experince
Industrial inspector , Coordinator (Current Employee), Denton, TXJuly 9, 2013
Best workmate ever, they teach me everything that i need to know
Great Place to Work
anonymous (Current Employee), Houston, TXMay 22, 2013
Pros: friendly environment, flexibility, fast working technology
Cons: job security
Working for this company, I was fortunate enough to continue my training to help better understand my different roles. My manager has been very involved with my progression. Above all the work and deliverables needing to be met, he still finds time to enroll me into training courses he finds suitable for my career path.

Everyone here seems to be very involved in other departments to better work together and meet our quarterly goals. The hardest part, I believe is training several different courses all at once. Our training is fast paced, but I believe it is also very necessary to continue succeeding.
NO review
TPI Coating Inspector (Current Employee), Denton, ENGApril 24, 2013
Responsible for overseeing all QC activities pertaining to painting and coating activities carried out at the project site. Recommends methods to improve overall quality and assists in analyzing quality concerns.
Not exactly "world class"
Director (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 27, 2012
Pros: benefits, compensation, location
Cons: culture, lack of transparency, resistance to change/adapt
I had very high hopes when I joined GL Noble Denton but those were dashed very quickly. There are very good employees working hard every day at GL Noble Denton, but management is a revolving door and the culture leaves a lot to be desired. There are far too many operational problems in the organization that employees at a local level have no control over. Even when an ambitious and energetic employee brings a great idea to the table there is not a lot of support from operations because they want things to remain status quo. I would like to be able to recommend the organization but I feel it would be dishonorable to do so. If you are seeking employment and want to be part of an organization that values hard work, creativity, and loyalty then I suggest that you seek out another organization.
ENERGY & RESOURCES STRIVEING TO GIVE THE UTMOST
Inspector- Independent Verification Body (Former Employee), Tomball, TXAugust 26, 2012
Pros: free lunches
VENDOR SURVALENCE
QA/QC CONTROL OVERSEEING PRODUCT FABRICATION & ACCEPTANCE
Daily Duties
Document Contoller/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), houstonAugust 23, 2012
Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial correspondence.
Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
Generate the various document control reports as required.
Typing of site documents, and follow up of all the site needs
Makes sure that controlled copies of latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff,
Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly
Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.