Glenwood Medical Center is seeking a friendly and courteous receptionist to schedule appointments, greet people and check them in, make sure everything is entered correctly in the computer, and answer questions.
- Secretarial training, preferably medical secretary or equivalent experience.
- Good communication, computer, organizational and time management skills.
- Must be friendly, courteous, responsible, organized, and well groomed.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, superiors, and the public – adhere to the Keys to Heartfelt Care.
- Ability to operate various electronic devices and office equipment.
- Ability to learn assigned tasks readily and to adhere to departmental routines.
- Ability to understand and follow policies and procedures.
- Must adhere to HIPAA confidentiality standards.
- Must meet physical requirements of position.
Days, some evenings until 7p, Saturday clinic rotation.
Part-Time; 28-32 hours per week.
Full Job Description at glacialridge.org/Careers.
Indeed - 30+ days ago
Glacial Ridge Health System is a progressive, growing healthcare organization overlooking beautiful Lake Minnewaska in Glenwood, Minnesota....