Glacial Ridge Hospital is seeking 2 RNs to provide compassionate, quality patient care.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current State License in good standing.
- Clinical Experience.
- Ability to maintain good working relationships with staff.
- Must meet physical requirements of job.
- Experience preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares and revises patient care plan for assigned patients and follows through with it.
- Keeps up to date on latest nursing techniques and equipment. Attends at least six (6) nursing personnel meetings each year.
- Often provides technical information to colleagues, especially regarding special care areas such as CCU, OB, ER and PAR.
- Recognize, interpret, record and report significant data regarding patient’s condition.
- Assists in development of patient care policy and procedures as requested.
- Seeks others’ opinions readily regarding patient care needs and plan of care.
- Respects other peoples’ ability or judgment, i.e., during peer review.
- Interacts appropriately with visitors, families and other departmental personnel.
- Provides a high degree of professional patient care, especially in special care areas: CCU, OB, ER and PAR.
- Makes sound decisions under conditions of stress or pressure.
- Accepts additional assignments without becoming unduly distressed.
- Follows policy and procedures for nursing interventions especially in special care areas; CCU, OB, ER and PAR.
- Knows and strives to meet written standards of patient care.
- Knows and follows the correct format for charting.
- Utilizes equipment and resources appropriately.
- Develops and revises plan of care for assigned patients and implements and evaluates same.
- Reports patient care concerns and condition changes to appropriate personnel, i.e., Charge Nurse, DON, Medical Providers.
- Meets or exceeds written standards of patient care.
- Ensures safe work environment by cleaning, restocking, and monitoring conditions, especially in special care areas.
- Assist with orientation of new employees.
- Does additional reading or study on an unusual patient problem or condition.
- Participates in learning/teaching opportunities with other staff, i.e. LPN, NA or community members.
- Assumes professional responsibility for every assignment.
- Accepts and completes other duties as assigned.
- To provide patients with care that meets or exceeds standards set by the organization.
- To be a team player, to be a self-starter.
- Regular attendance is necessary for continued employment.
Part-Time or Full-Time. FT is 64 hours per pay period.
8/10/12 hour shifts including but not limited to days, nights, holiday rotation, on call hours, and every third weekend.
Glacial Ridge Health System is a progressive, growing healthcare organization overlooking beautiful Lake Minnewaska in Glenwood, Minnesota....