19 salaries reported
$12.33 per hour
4 salaries reported
$13.17 per hour
213 salaries reported
$10.93 per hour
At Glacier Bancorp, our people are our most valuable asset. We seek qualified employees who enjoy people, are innovative, and who are eager to learn. We are dedicated to providing opportunities for personal advancement and professional growth.
We are a family of banks whose unique local presence reflects the communities we serve. We welcome the opportunity to grow and change, as our customers and communities do the same, recognizing that our Company has flourished because we've remained committed to our employees and customers, and are deeply rooted in our communities.
Glacier Bancorp, Inc. is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Kalispell, Montana with assets greater than $9 billion, operating in 14 divisions across 7 states. We operate in over 80 communities with more than 130 banking offices in Montana, Idaho, Colorado, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, and Arizona.
Our banks serve individuals, small to medium-sized businesses, community organizations and public entities. We pursue a community banking philosophy, emphasizing personalized service combined with the full resources of a large banking organization. Over the years, Glacier Bancorp has received numerous awards for stability and soundness, and has repeatedly ranked among the top 10% in the nation for financial strength.
The Glacier Bancorp Family of Banks:
• Glacier Bank of Kalispell
• First Security Bank of Missoula
• Valley Bank of Helena
• Big Sky Western Bank of Bozeman
• Western Security Bank of Billings
• First Bank of Montana, Lewistown
• Mountain West Bank in Idaho, Utah and Washington
• 1st Bank in Wyoming and Utah
• Citizens Community Bank of Idaho
• Bank of the San Juans in Colorado
• First Bank of Wyoming
• First State Bank in Wyoming
• North Cascades Bank in Washington
• Foothills Bank in Arizona – less