Responsible for all maintenance of facilities, equipment, property and materials at St. Mary Lodge. Handles maintenance calls and work orders in a quick and proficient manner in order to ensure guest comfort and satisfaction. Provides maintenance and engineering support to the operating management at assigned location.
1. Responsible for the general and preventative maintenance for all Company facilities, equipment, property and materials at assigned location in a cost effective and safe manner.
2. Does weekly schedules and daily job assignments for Maintenance Associates/Helpers to insure proper coverage of building and Location Management needs.
3. Supervises Maintenance Associates/Helpers to insure jobs are being completed in a quality, timely manner.
4. Responsible for inspecting all guest rooms and public areas for maintenance problems and for correcting these problems prior to inspections.
5. Required to accompany NPS/GPI inspectors for all inspections as applicable.
6. Responsible for correcting all NPS/GPI inspection issues in a quality and timely manner.
7. Develops, maintains and supervises the hotel maintenance staff to be responsive to operating management, National Park Service regulations, and guest/patron needs.
8. Maintains adequate inventory of materials, parts and equipment/tools to provide responsive maintenance services in a timely manner.
9. Prepares and executes schedule of maintenance related to opening and closing procedures annually.
10. Works with Maintenance Manager in scheduling work.
11. Ensures that facilities, equipment and personnel at assigned location are operating in conformity with all local, State and Federal regulations and codes involving guest and employee safety, building construction, life and vehicle safety, including National Park Service restrictions and regulations.
12. Responsible for maintaining all historic building preservation at facilities in assigned location.
13. Establish required daily and periodic inspection of all operating equipment and work in-progress to ensure preventative maintenance quality and timely completion.
14. Maintain required sanitation and pest control programs to ensure compliance with health/sanitation department and NPS regulations.
15. Coordinates with Manager of Maintenance and Engineering Administration and location operating management the master key and sub master key controls for assigned location including adequate par of keys for guest rooms and employee quarters.
16. Attends and participates in weekly management meetings at assigned location.
17.Enforces all Company policies and regulations.
18.Performs other duties as assigned by Location Manager or Manager of Maintenance Operations.
1. Requires at least 3 years experience in facilities maintenance of a large property complex – preferably hotel.
2. Carpentry, basic electrical wiring, basic plumbing and commercial kitchen equipment repair skill are required.
3. Must have knowledge of and be able to use power tools. Some knowledge of State, Federal and Historical construction codes and safety regulations.
4. Strong organizational and supervisory skills. Minimum of 2 years experience supervising/managing employees of different skill bases.
5. Good human relations skills in dealing with guests, staff, and operating management.
6. Must possess good oral and written communication skills and blueprint reading skills.
7. Knowledge of personal computer, email programs, applications of databases (computer maintenance management systems), and spreadsheets is required.
8. Must possess knowledge of construction safety regulations and general building codes.
1. Work is indoors and outdoors (in changing outside temperatures/weather conditions).
2. Job requires standing, walking, bending, handling, reaching, grasping, lifting 50 lbs., and repetitive motions.
3. Steel-toed shoes required.
4. Non-smoking environment.
A full benefits package, competitive salary, and bonus potential are included in this full-time, year-round position. This position will be based out of St. Mary, MT and housing accommodations are included.
Please submit a current resume and complete the online employment application for the Location Maintenance Manager position at www.gpihr.com