Glade Run Lutheran Services Employee Review

View all Glade Run Lutheran Services reviews

A good place to work if you have a life and a family.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 28, 2014
You feel cared about. You're encouraged to take care of yourself. There are opportunities for advancement. Best co-workers I've ever had. Flexibility in schedule compensates for lack of money. Hardest part of the job is that things are constantly changing.

Other Glade Run Lutheran Services Employee Reviews

Past employee
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 18, 2017
When I first began a great run Lutheran Services it seems like a great place to work. I quickly found that out that as middle management I was expected to be a puppet. Agency overall played favorites, had a sense of entitlement over clients, were racist and we're not very Christian like despite being "faith-based" . As a Christian, I think this hurt me the most. I would not recommend anyone working for this agency. There are a lot of other agencies that offer the same job positions, will pay you more money and have a better work culture.
Pros
Cons
a typical day of work
Behavior Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 7, 2017
I am a PT BSC, i love the flexible work schedule that i am able to create for a work/life balance, management is great and training staff is super knowledgeable and extremely friendly