Glanbia Nutritionals

Glanbia Nutritionals United States Employee Reviews

Aseptic Solution / Glanbia
Production Manager / Team Leader (Current Employee), Corona, CANovember 21, 2014
Long Hours , Good Pay , Not the best for a person with a family.
Great People, Environment a WIP
Quality Control Supervisor (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAMarch 5, 2014
Pros: great gym, facility access, people.
Cons: lack of direct management support
On a daily basis the stresses of who is responsible for completing daily goals were cumulative. Some mid level managers were attentive and helpful while others just told upper management what they wanted to hear. Testing results not meeting specs were mostly just sent back to be "reworked" by faulty direction in quality.

I learned quickly to trust only those that seemingly cared more about their primary tasks and did not ignore the unsurmountable requests from others. This way we can help each others get daily tasks done, to complete the aggregate goals on time.
The hardest part of the job was upper management pretending to know what the production level employees needed to complete their job. Later, they would justify why asking for more help or newer equipment, or other add ons was unnecessary.
We became a reactionary-last minute action group, and never did anything with planning or preventative.
I really enjoyed the light hearted banter, productive approach, and social atmosphere some of us across many departments created. We did our job, got along, and praised those that deserved it.
Nationwide Vitamin Supplement Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CASeptember 18, 2013
Pros: large scale company with a variety
Cons: poor management and organization
I was a temp at this company several years ago, providing support for a software implementation. The management was below par. I was provided little direction or training and I was even threatened by my Account Manager.
Safe clean work environment
Warehouse Technician (Current Employee), Springfield, MOMay 5, 2013
Pros: high 401k match
Cons: poor pay advance schedule
Assemble orders for mixing rooms. drive fork lift equipment.
The worst in Carlsbad, CA
Quality (Former Employee), Carlsbad, CAJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: bonus
Cons: everything that you could think of
This is the worst company I have ever worked for. The management is disorganized. There's no standard protocol. Leadership is a total failure. The people loves to cover their AS*ES*, making work ridiculously stupid. If you or your relative (children) get sick and you need to call for sick time, you will receive a very uncaring, inconsiderate response. The only thing I see here that's good in here, is the bonus. But who cares about the bonus when you are working like a horse, literally every single hour of the day. I gave it 2 stars just for the bonus. (There are alot of companies who gives bonuses but still the best place / environment to work at)
Labor Intensive
Operator, Manufacturing (Current Employee), Springfield, MOApril 17, 2012
Pros: constantly busy
Cons: bad company moral
Blending previta mix, boxing, times, and running rooms. Afterward wash and sanatize.