GLAZER'S Employee Reviews

Good overall company some poor management
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 3, 2017
This job has been a good stepping stone for me i have learned a lot through glazers, but its time to move on to bigger and better things. I have nothing bad to say glazers has treated me fairly for the most part. I do feel that for being w the company for almost 5 years i should be getting paid more.
Benefits
Cons
Pay rate
Horrible to work there
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 15, 2017
The supermarket itself was not bad however being a worker was absolutely terrible! Workers received no benefits. The owner of the place was very rude and short tempered. Would never work there again.
overall it's an ok place
Order Selector/Loader (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 31, 2017
good paying job but mostly everyday was a stressful day. it's no team work at all and if it is it's between 3 or 4 guys just to get the shift done. plenty of hours if that's what you're looking for.
accused intimidated
Checker/Loader (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 24, 2017
hurt my back twice at work and needed surgery. Management lied and manipulated and tried to set me up and say I was steeling. Needless to say they were the ones who got cought setting me up and nothing was done to them. it continued unil I got surgery and I was let go for being out too long recovering from my fusion from T9 down to L1!!!!!!!!
Productive and good pay.
Truck Loader/Unloader (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAMay 19, 2017
Loading the trucks and conveyor belt wasn't has hard as I thought it would be. The people are very nice and the pay was good. I would have never quite if I would have not moved.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Short breaks
Its a good place to work
Order Puller (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 9, 2017
I dont have to many things to say since working at Glazers thru the temp agency I been an order puller I actually like the job just think I should be paid more
Pros
1hour
Cons
No breaks
Fun place to work for
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, KSJanuary 23, 2017
good advancement opportunities, great people. Fast paced work enviorment making time fly by. The pay was pretty good and i liked the hours
Pros
long lunches
Cons
nothing
Super fun job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJanuary 12, 2017
I had loads of fun working for Glazer's. Literally the only downside to the job is the pay. Once you get your own sales route they try and drop your pay to 20k a year plus commission, but you still can only top out at about 34k. I was promised a lot more than that when interviewing.

But everything else about the job was awesome. I mean, seriously, what's not fun about selling beer?
Cons
pay
Good
Driver/Warehouse (Former Employee) –  LouisianaDecember 24, 2016
Great company never had any problems.had a great experience.cant say anything bad about the place.management was great.
not bad`
driver (Former Employee) –  ColoradoDecember 12, 2016
They work you like a dog do not pay enough pays by the day not the hour for example one day it started at 3 am did not get back home till 9 pm
Do not work for these people
Driver (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARNovember 30, 2016
If you're a driver forget it. Supervisor will throw you under the bus in a heartbeat and they look for reason to take bonuses away and fire you for nothing. Driver superior comes in at 7am and leaves at 3pm and expect you to work 14hr a day and you only get paid for 40 hrs per week
Pros
3 day off a week the other drivers
Cons
everything else
Not a fun place to work very hostile. Sink or swim mentality.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 19, 2016
One of the worst companies to work for management lacks experience driver vendors get no respect from the customers and management underpaid and overworked
Pros
Fee booze sometimes
Cons
Poor equipment, low pay, management in it for themselves.
Poor Upper Management
Sales (Former Employee) –  KansasSeptember 15, 2016
Actively look to cut the bottom 20% of employees regardless of how they perform.
Watched the VP of Wine physically manhandle someone, and cuss people out on several occausions
Senior VP talks trash on employees to other employees, takes all the supplier trips away from sales reps. Hard to get higher up positions in KS you usually have to be in their click.

Was a great company to work for now it's a joke.

Typical day was long hours for low pay.
Pros
Other employees
Cons
The people running the state
hostile workplace ,no help from upper managament
Supervisior (Former Employee) –  Layfette, LaAugust 23, 2016
Southern Glazer in Layfette,La is the worse place to work! Rude people, hostile work place, no,help from upper management! Employees don't do,their work and the supervisior just look the other way, atmosphere is very harsh and people are very clannish! The management teams leaves a lot to be desired ,when you take issues to,them about being mistreated, no one does anything! The treatment of employees is so bad they can't keep decent help! Don't think,you can go to,upper management for help,because it will all be swept under the carpet!!!!! Management just covers their butts! Nothing changes!!!!!
Pros
Nome
Cons
Hostile work, place, no help from upper management
Dont do it.
Doesnt matter (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 27, 2016
The pay is abysmal. Management is a bunch of children who will throw you under the bus. Fake. Useless corporate. Dont recognize hard work only when you make a mistake. DO NOT WORK AT THE WICHITA BRANCH. Im sure its the same everywhere. Just dont do it. I wasnt the only one treated bad. So. Heres your warning. DONT DO IT.
Pros
Free booze sometimes.
Cons
Management. The culture. They lie to you and tell you you can move up. Not true.
Being on time and being a team helper
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lafayette louisianaJuly 14, 2016
Im a hard dependable worker that is try to set a goal for myself to be a weathy humanbeing in this world we live today . i can be a the worst off my days but i wouldnt bring that on or at the work place or any where the work require for
Not good management
Administration Clerk (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJuly 11, 2016
Glazers prides itself on being a family company but that's not true. I worked at the North Little Rock ar branch and the management treat their employees like dirt. They work your fingers to the bone and not want to give more than a quarter raise. I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy's to apply for a job at Glazers.
Cons
6inches of snow, branch close but management decides not to pay you.
Productive & Fun place to work
Inventory Specialist/customerservice (Current Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJuly 3, 2016
I enjoy working at Glazers I'm just looking for a career change or even a night position. The management is awesome the hours are great i get paid holidays and holiday bounces
Awful. Dont waste your time.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 20, 2016
Management has a saying, "If you're not working 65 hours a week, you're not worth it to this company." That's absurd to begin with, but you're only salaried for 40 hours. Anything over and you're just SOL. Management is constantly tracking your location and telling you what you're doing wrong. Overall just a bad job with a bunch of awful people. Find something else. I did.
Cons
I loved working with the people I worked with
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 29, 2016
I would get up and go to work early every morning and I had the same route. My management was amazing and I had learned how to work alone and with other people.
Pros
I was off every holiday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday
Cons
Only made 34000 a year