GLC Group Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Hired Financial Advisors
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Remote Albuquerque, NMApril 19, 2017
Reviewing for Financial Advisors was very challenging. The contract didnt last long I believe it lasted about a month. Enjoyed working from home. Not sure on culture.
Flexible Schedule
Pharmacist - Per Diem (Current Employee) –  Weston, FLFebruary 3, 2016
Great flexible schedule, gave me the opportunity to work for various companies and learn new skills. STill love working for them
Honest and Caring Company
Vice President of Government Services (Current Employee) –  Weston, FLJanuary 16, 2015
I have been with GLC for 6 years and worked within the staffing industry for 25 years and can honestly say that I have never experienced the family atmosphere that I have at GLC. During my tenure GLC has grown dramatically as a direct result of the pride of ownership and commitment to quality demonstrated by each employee. With accelerated growth always comes challenges, however the Leadership of GLC empowers their team to manage their business process, provides the required resources and supports decisions to enable timely resolutions.

I have countless examples of when GLC have been incredibly flexible and supportive with our employees both internal and in the field to assist them in achieving personal as well as career goals. To me this culture is what truly sets this company apart..
Pros
Leadership Team, Culture

Want to know more about GLC Group?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GLC Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5