GLC Healthcare Employee Reviews in United States

Great company - Family values
Senior Recruiter / Business Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  IndianaJanuary 14, 2016
GLC is a wonderful organization that has true heart and management that cares about their employees. They provide a great work life balance offering virtual opportunities and a family first vision that fits into my life and professional goals. They offer room for advancement and professional growth.

I have enjoyed my time within GLC Group and would recommend this company to anyone seeking a small organization that is on it's way up.
Pros
Virtual location, team atmosphere, work life balance and company values.
Wonderful Company to be a part of.....
Director of Recruitment Commmercial Staffing (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 19, 2015
GLC Healthcare/GLC Group is an amazing company to work for. The corporate culture is one of family and caring while driving hard to build a successful business model.

They treat each employee like family and go out of their way to help, mentor, and care for each other.

Their client interaction is equally important and they find the most qualified candidates for the jobs available.

Professionalism is key at GLC. If you want the best, contact them !
Pros
leadership team, interactive commmunication
Cons
absolutely none
More than a company...it's a family
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  VirtualJanuary 16, 2015
It's a very employee-centric place to work where people truly care about you as a professional AND a person. Colleagues are always eager to lend a hand when you are in need and leaders are always helping you to cultivate your recruiting style and challenging you to be better than you were the day before.

I have grown exponentially as a recruiter at this organization and value the mentorship I have received.
Pros
great work-life balance and upbeat, positive staff
Great palce to work
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  WestonJanuary 16, 2015
GLC is a company with high standards, and rightfully so. They want to be the best, and in order to do that, they want the best. However, at the same time they will treat you like family as long as you behave like family.

Since I have been working there they have given me the freedom and responsibility to manage the department as I have deemed necessary. They have trusted me to make any decision necessary to improve the process, implement new policies and make overall decisions that will benefit the department as a whole.

They have always recognized my hard work and treated me with respect. They have allowed me to grow, and have been supportive as GLC grows day by day. You can tell that hard work does not go unnoticed, like stated before, they want to be the best and to be the best you have to work hard.

I work with a great group of talented people and I am proud to say I work for GLC.

One thing I love the most, are the good morning hugs. Every morning the COO comes in with a smile on his face, ready to start the day and makes sure you are in good spirits. He is always there for you should you need anything and he is just a ray of sunshine!
Pros
treat you like family
Career Driven Company!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Weston, FLJanuary 16, 2015
GLC Group has been my second home for 2 years and has given me the opportunity to grow as a professional. Our Leaders and Managers are constantly seeking for new businesses interested in efficient recruiting services; therefore, bringing job security to their field employees and staff.

This is certainly a career driven company and an efficient recruiting/staffing firm!
Pros
career driven, values employees and clients, efficient recruting services, experienced on recruiting for diverse industries and markets.
Work from home
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Port RicheySeptember 18, 2014
I liked this position because I was able to work from home and the hours were nice. My daily job functions were to find viable resumes and reach out to potential candidates about contract job opportunities in their area. I would then send their resume over to our client for review and possible hire.
Horrible!
on call (Former Employee) –  los angeles caMarch 19, 2014
Do not work for this company since they will use you only when they need you. Due to business needs and their only client is Aids Health Foundation. You will be mistreated and disrespected beyond belief. Stay away from this place! Management is horrible at AHF and GLC doesn't back any of its employees up. They throw them under the bus.
Pros
no responsibility
Cons
working at different locations
A start up company
Radiology Technologist / Contractor (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 30, 2013
This company is a start up company on the the east coast and do not have a great number of accounts. This make it hard for contractors to navigate and gain security within this company.
Pros
they do provide health care and a week vacation.
Cons
they havent provided pay increases within 3 years.
Convenient
Per Diem Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CaSeptember 24, 2013
Working for GLC gave me the opportunity of meeting new people and gaining experience at a specialty pharmacy with a diverse patient population. Although Aids Healthcare Foundation is their only client here in Southern California, I got to work at various locations of AHF.

I also learnt to work with Cerner operating system which is very different from the operating systems I previously worked with (PDX and Enterprise)
Pros
paid overtime
Cons
not enough clients in california
Great Place to work with friendly, accommodating staff
LPN Corrections (Current Employee) –  Weston, FLDecember 19, 2012
This is one of the best companies I have ever worked for as far as having an understanding boss, who is willing to help in any way!
Pros
friendly, accommodating staff
Cons
most work is per diem
GLC is a staffing company. The staffing manager is very personable. The pharmacy I was sent to was very professional. Co-workers were very helpful.
Certified Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLOctober 16, 2012
I would love to get a full time position with a company through GLC Healthcare.
Great working area
Human Resource Assistant/ Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLOctober 15, 2012
Typical day would be able to work on projects and getting profiles done.
Productive place to work.
Human Resource Assistant/ Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLJuly 29, 2012
I was able to learn more and advance my knowledge on becoming a better recruiter and human resourse assistant.