GLC Employee Reviews

A nice place to work
REFERRAL SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLAugust 27, 2015
The employees were all very helpful.
I was able to help people by doing this job.
It was a professional environment.
I learned a lot about working with people.
my job title was a copy operator but I know everything and did every thing to help my team. I'm a team player.
Document Service Representative (Former Employee) –  1901 Avenue of the AmericaJuly 15, 2015
At GLC i had the pleasure in working with my team. i in joy doing my job. I answer phone calls emails print files pgf from emails did mine books bind coil gbc velo binding. i did receiving call in and out for messages to pick up packages to get deliver to other law firms. I order supplies for the attorneys. And put supplies and paper on the floors.
Pros
we had a hour lunch.
Cons
I can do a half an hour lunch
Great place to brainstorm ideas
Gustavo Larrazabal Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fisher Island, FLMay 19, 2015
Working together with architects and designers to come up with ideas for houses. We worked long hours to meet deadlines and model work ideas. Studied blueprints to learn my surrounding and my work areas.
office
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Encino, CAApril 6, 2015
good environment, nice attitude, celebrate almost all holidays and decorate the office on holidays, there was always food and snacks on holidays and other events.
productive great place to work
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAMarch 23, 2015
A typical day at work at GLC consisted of early morning and late nights with total care. I learned a lot of my nursing skills here and I was a part of the management team. I helped make the schedules and manage the other employees and training.
Productive and Enjoyable work place
QA/QC Field Inspector (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 26, 2015
Attend safety outstanding meeting,Daily quality assurance inspection, Daily report, Participate pre- construction meeting, Tracking RFI(s) & NCR(s), Verifying QC inspector assignments.
Busy, fast paced
Litigation Dept. Admin (Current Employee) –  Encino, CAFebruary 26, 2015
Filing of many Liens, DORS , scanning uploading all Docs, very busy, non stop work ' learned A lot regarding Workers Comp
loved my co-workers, great team work
Management is lacking no consistancy in following policy,Resident care is good benefits adequate
LPN (Current Employee) –  Oxford, ALSeptember 17, 2014
Understaffed, lack of communication overall front line staff have good work ethics and teamwork. In need of staff who want to make a difference
review the company
Contract Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, VASeptember 16, 2014
start at 7am to 3:30pm, we takes over 300 patients a day.
how you be focus , hard sticks, etc.
my co-workers are a team
the hard part is deal with hard sticks patients.
the most enjoyable part is when the patient walk out happy.
Very interesting job, never knew what to expect.
LPN (Current Employee) –  Niagara County jailSeptember 5, 2014
I complete med passes and injections in a prison setting. It's a completely different world and you need to keep your guard up at all times. I move from section to section with med cart so I have little time spent with co-workers. The hardest part of this job is not being able to trust people. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the sheriffs and knowing they always have my back.
Cons
large facility not always able to get lunch or breaks
Temporary Employment
Healthcare Pharmacy Technician/Data entry (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZAugust 25, 2014
GLC Healthcare is an employment agency that places Pharmacy Technicians in a contraqct to hire position. I was placed at Humana Healthcare to perform data entry/transcription of member information as well as all their prescriptions.
The law firm was great the GLC company I worked for was not.
Office Support/Messenger (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 28, 2014
I worked in the copy room for the law firm. I handled all the mail, copy needs, also hand delivered important documents to other law firms, courts ETC. Hardest part of this job was the manager he was not very helpful or understanding. The people at the law firm always nice they made it fun to work there.
Pros
one pro was the people at the law firm, and the fact i got out of the office a lot to hand deliver documents.
Cons
the pay was terrible, benefits terrible, and the manager was not good either.
Nice people, calm environment, and always busy.
Temp (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLFebruary 5, 2014
Customer service phone and opening letters. Phone calls and letters are to complete survey/data entry. Everyone was always nice and always on top of our health.
Pros
had frequent a lot of overtime, meetings, yoga breaks, activities and unite with other dept.
A busy place to work, servicing the men and women who serviced all of us.
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Weston, FLJanuary 10, 2014
The company is a contract agency. They only send me to the Veterans Affair Medical Center. When they don't need me I don't work.
Service the Veterans by logging them in at the front desk on the computer,then drawing their blood. Answering the phone. Calming an upset patient by listening to them and taking care of their situation; by calling someone to help them, or taking care of the problem. We all work as a team, if one person needs help we are willing to help them.
The management team is always there to give support and answer any question that we may have.
The hardest part of the job is standing most of the day.
The most enjoyable part is servicing the men and women who have serviced us.
Pros
when i have work i enjoy every part of my day.
Cons
working for an agency i don't always have work.
I would not refer anyone to work for this company
On site utilization review Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLDecember 2, 2013
A typical day started at home preparing to meet the expectations of the workload by first obtaining patient information about the number of patients at various hospitals. Drive to the locations and collaborate with case managers, gather information to relate to the medical directors for appropriateness for hospitalization or continued care.
Reported to medical directors in reference to information obtained about the hospitalizations. Prepare denials, make referrals and data entry.
Pros
i did not have to sit in an office and i worked at my own pace.
Cons
long work hours and low pay.
I worked with good people and learned alot of new things
Heavy equipment operator/truck driver/laborer (Former Employee) –  Alton, ILAugust 17, 2013
I started at this job at the age of 19 and have been there about 22 years. At this job we did all kinds of things from doing demolition to moveing houses this job has taught me alot of things
Pros
being able to run heavy equipment
Cons
hard hot work
A complicated workplace
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Westminster, MDJuly 10, 2013
GLC is a challenging workplace, with a complicated management structure.
Productive group on campus
Student Government Women & Gender Issues Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 27, 2012
As a Women & Gender Issues Assistant the goals of the Gay Leadership Counsel are to address issues on campus that transect with both gender & sexuality. This position allows me to gain leadership, planning, coordinating & management skills.