GLC

GLC Employer Reviews

review the company
Contract Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Orlando, VASeptember 16, 2014
start at 7am to 3:30pm, we takes over 300 patients a day.
how you be focus , hard sticks, etc.
my co-workers are a team
the hard part is deal with hard sticks patients.
the most enjoyable part is when the patient walk out happy.
Very interesting job, never knew what to expect.
LPN (Current Employee), Niagara County jailSeptember 5, 2014
Cons: large facility not always able to get lunch or breaks
I complete med passes and injections in a prison setting. It's a completely different world and you need to keep your guard up at all times. I move from section to section with med cart so I have little time spent with co-workers. The hardest part of this job is not being able to trust people. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the sheriffs – more... and knowing they always have my back. – less
Temporary Employment
Healthcare Pharmacy Technician/Data entry (Former Employee), Glendale, AZAugust 25, 2014
GLC Healthcare is an employment agency that places Pharmacy Technicians in a contraqct to hire position. I was placed at Humana Healthcare to perform data entry/transcription of member information as well as all their prescriptions.
The law firm was great the GLC company I worked for was not.
Office Support/Messenger (Former Employee), Rochester, NYMarch 28, 2014
Pros: one pro was the people at the law firm, and the fact i got out of the office a lot to hand deliver documents.
Cons: the pay was terrible, benefits terrible, and the manager was not good either.
I worked in the copy room for the law firm. I handled all the mail, copy needs, also hand delivered important documents to other law firms, courts ETC. Hardest part of this job was the manager he was not very helpful or understanding. The people at the law firm always nice they made it fun to work there.
Nice people, calm environment, and always busy.
Temp (Former Employee), Weston, FLFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: had frequent a lot of overtime, meetings, yoga breaks, activities and unite with other dept.
Customer service phone and opening letters. Phone calls and letters are to complete survey/data entry. Everyone was always nice and always on top of our health.
A busy place to work, servicing the men and women who serviced all of us.
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Weston, FLJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: when i have work i enjoy every part of my day.
Cons: working for an agency i don't always have work.
The company is a contract agency. They only send me to the Veterans Affair Medical Center. When they don't need me I don't work.
Service the Veterans by logging them in at the front desk on the computer,then drawing their blood. Answering the phone. Calming an upset patient by listening to them and taking care of their situation; by calling someone – more... to help them, or taking care of the problem. We all work as a team, if one person needs help we are willing to help them.
The management team is always there to give support and answer any question that we may have.
The hardest part of the job is standing most of the day.
The most enjoyable part is servicing the men and women who have serviced us. – less
I would not refer anyone to work for this company
On site utilization review Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Weston, FLDecember 2, 2013
Pros: i did not have to sit in an office and i worked at my own pace.
Cons: long work hours and low pay.
A typical day started at home preparing to meet the expectations of the workload by first obtaining patient information about the number of patients at various hospitals. Drive to the locations and collaborate with case managers, gather information to relate to the medical directors for appropriateness for hospitalization or continued care.
Reported – more... to medical directors in reference to information obtained about the hospitalizations. Prepare denials, make referrals and data entry. – less
I worked with good people and learned alot of new things
Heavy equipment operator/truck driver/laborer (Former Employee), Alton, ILAugust 17, 2013
Pros: being able to run heavy equipment
Cons: hard hot work
I started at this job at the age of 19 and have been there about 22 years. At this job we did all kinds of things from doing demolition to moveing houses this job has taught me alot of things
A complicated workplace
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee), Westminster, MDJuly 10, 2013
GLC is a challenging workplace, with a complicated management structure.
Productive group on campus
Student Government Women & Gender Issues Assistant (Current Employee), Boston, MAAugust 27, 2012
As a Women & Gender Issues Assistant the goals of the Gay Leadership Counsel are to address issues on campus that transect with both gender & sexuality. This position allows me to gain leadership, planning, coordinating & management skills.
regular
operador receptivo (Former Employee), ventas, reservasDecember 20, 2012
Pros: almuerzo gratis
Cons: la paga se efectuaba con demoras
Como fue mi primer trabajo, ahi empece a contactarme con operadores, mayoristas etc . los cuales me ayudaron a conocer este fantastico mundo del turismo

About GLC

We are committed to providing industry with a premium standard of excellence. We are dedicated to working with our customers to – Read more