GLC Employee Reviews

I Love this job!
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJanuary 19, 2017
Nordstrom builds character
I loved this job with everything in me
Anyone would love to work for such a fabulous company
Benefits Package is the best
interesting, rewarding
Med Legal Historian (Current Employee) –  Encino, CANovember 1, 2016
I call patients and set up times of the history intake.

I manage my time and the work I must summit

I get along well with co-workers and I enjoy working with them as they provide information so I can get my work completed. I enjoy teaching them about be more productive and ways of communicating with attorney and physicians that I involved in the work.

the hardest part of my job is probably locating and getting a hold of patients.

the most I enjoy about my work is that I enjoy and feel that I am helping and making a difference in their day. I enjoy talking to patient as most of them are from different walks of life.

I am also learning everyday more and more to improve my quality of work. I don't mind criticism from the doctors as it is only helping me with my work.
Pros
I set up my work hours and my boss is overall pleasent.
Cons
I do not have health insurance.
terrible job
Account Executive/Outside Sales (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJSeptember 21, 2016
all it is is selling Verizon fios door to door. the ad says "600-800" a week + 2 weeks paid training and these are lies. I didn't get paid anything for training and I walked door to door in 90 degree weather for no payment at all. the days are about 10 hours each and you may not get paid. The only way that you are paid is if someone signs up for Verizon Fios. if they don't, you get paid nothing and just walked around all day for no money.
not worth it. they're misleading
Misleading job details..
Fake title (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJAugust 12, 2016
Its completely misleading the individual and getting their hopes up. They will say its a customer service postion and when you go their is for sales/marketing door to door for energy. Not good impact for the company.. They wanted me lie about on how good the company is but how can I, if you already mislead me this far..
Cons
The job title is misleading
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJAugust 1, 2016
I applied to this job expecting to be doing customer service since that was the job description title. You will be going door to door trying to sell Verizon fios services. You work off of commission by the amount of people you can sign up. No sign ups no money which I totally disagree with because you're walking around poor and somewhat dangerous neighborhoods for up to 8 hours. It just does not add up.
Long Hours, Dont do it to yourself.
Sales Associate/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJuly 19, 2016
While I like the staff there it is similar to a cult. They have 50 different names and are very vague about the whole thing. At the end of the day it is door to door sales selling verizon services in poor neighborhoods. They pass it off as "we do consulting for many fortune 500 companies but this is untrue. They sell verizon services door to do. Thats it. Hyperbolic job titles.
Pros
People are cool
Cons
Long
Not a Place you Want to work at.
CNC Machinist (Current Employee) –  Holland, MIOctober 5, 2015
Hot or Cold, very dirty no training, management lairs, you don't have to have a GED, the best part of the day is leaving. Not a Place you Want to work at.
Cons
Alot of things
A nice place to work
REFERRAL SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLAugust 27, 2015
The employees were all very helpful.
I was able to help people by doing this job.
It was a professional environment.
I learned a lot about working with people.
my job title was a copy operator but I know everything and did every thing to help my team. I'm a team player.
Document Service Representative (Former Employee) –  1901 Avenue of the AmericaJuly 15, 2015
At GLC i had the pleasure in working with my team. i in joy doing my job. I answer phone calls emails print files pgf from emails did mine books bind coil gbc velo binding. i did receiving call in and out for messages to pick up packages to get deliver to other law firms. I order supplies for the attorneys. And put supplies and paper on the floors.
Pros
we had a hour lunch.
Cons
I can do a half an hour lunch
Great place to brainstorm ideas
Gustavo Larrazabal Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fisher Island, FLMay 19, 2015
Working together with architects and designers to come up with ideas for houses. We worked long hours to meet deadlines and model work ideas. Studied blueprints to learn my surrounding and my work areas.
office
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Encino, CAApril 6, 2015
good environment, nice attitude, celebrate almost all holidays and decorate the office on holidays, there was always food and snacks on holidays and other events.
productive great place to work
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Erie, PAMarch 23, 2015
A typical day at work at GLC consisted of early morning and late nights with total care. I learned a lot of my nursing skills here and I was a part of the management team. I helped make the schedules and manage the other employees and training.
Productive and Enjoyable work place
QA/QC Field Inspector (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 26, 2015
Attend safety outstanding meeting,Daily quality assurance inspection, Daily report, Participate pre- construction meeting, Tracking RFI(s) & NCR(s), Verifying QC inspector assignments.
Busy, fast paced
Litigation Dept. Admin (Current Employee) –  Encino, CAFebruary 26, 2015
Filing of many Liens, DORS , scanning uploading all Docs, very busy, non stop work ' learned A lot regarding Workers Comp
loved my co-workers, great team work
Management is lacking no consistancy in following policy,Resident care is good benefits adequate
LPN (Current Employee) –  Oxford, ALSeptember 17, 2014
Understaffed, lack of communication overall front line staff have good work ethics and teamwork. In need of staff who want to make a difference
review the company
Contract Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, VASeptember 16, 2014
start at 7am to 3:30pm, we takes over 300 patients a day.
how you be focus , hard sticks, etc.
my co-workers are a team
the hard part is deal with hard sticks patients.
the most enjoyable part is when the patient walk out happy.
Very interesting job, never knew what to expect.
LPN (Current Employee) –  Niagara County jailSeptember 5, 2014
I complete med passes and injections in a prison setting. It's a completely different world and you need to keep your guard up at all times. I move from section to section with med cart so I have little time spent with co-workers. The hardest part of this job is not being able to trust people. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the sheriffs and knowing they always have my back.
Cons
Large facility not always able to get lunch or breaks
Temporary Employment
Healthcare Pharmacy Technician/Data entry (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZAugust 25, 2014
GLC Healthcare is an employment agency that places Pharmacy Technicians in a contraqct to hire position. I was placed at Humana Healthcare to perform data entry/transcription of member information as well as all their prescriptions.
The law firm was great the GLC company I worked for was not.
Office Support/Messenger (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 28, 2014
I worked in the copy room for the law firm. I handled all the mail, copy needs, also hand delivered important documents to other law firms, courts ETC. Hardest part of this job was the manager he was not very helpful or understanding. The people at the law firm always nice they made it fun to work there.
Pros
One pro was the people at the law firm, and the fact i got out of the office a lot to hand deliver documents.
Cons
The pay was terrible, benefits terrible, and the manager was not good either.
Nice people, calm environment, and always busy.
Temp (Former Employee) –  Weston, FLFebruary 5, 2014
Customer service phone and opening letters. Phone calls and letters are to complete survey/data entry. Everyone was always nice and always on top of our health.
Pros
Had frequent a lot of overtime, meetings, yoga breaks, activities and unite with other dept.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at GLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8