Management does not appreciate employees; High turnover; New Residential Instructors, Teachers leave after a year or two.
Pros: free lunch, clients, kids
Cons: management, job culture, lack of appreciation
Some of the previous written reviews are obviously written by management trying to retain staff. Allow me to educate you on Glenwood:
- Use as a stepping stone; plan to leave as soon as you can
- Residential Instructors staff in SED are unhappy and ;leave as soon as they get hired. The new Residential staff in SED has just about left within three months – more... of hire
- Residential Management ( Coordinator, Program Manger) do not know how to appreciate employees; they treat employees as children and will make sure they find a way to penalize an employee who voices concern; they believe in essence the kids run the house; further they do not like to step in and help out the staff rather dictate and intimidate the staff; they will not put a person in position unless they feel they can make that person do what they tell them without question
- The benefits are subpar; insurance too expensive not worth it
- No upper ward mobility, when you get a position expect to stay in that position
- Huge turnover
EVERYONE WHO LEAVES, DOES NOT WANT TO RETURN
If you get a job there, look for another one and leave as soon as possible.
Just being honest. Hopes this helps – less