You must have 3-5 years of ERP manufacturing experience. (Note: we neither save nor record inappropriate resumes)
Full-time Business Analyst – Administrator - SME
(Sorry, but Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.)
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits, bonus and relocation package. Robust benefits include insurance (medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D + additional options), short- and long-term disability, flex accounts, EAP, 401k company match, tuition assistance and more.
Denver - south metro
The IFS Business Analyst – Administrator will be a subject matter expert (SME) responsible for activities associated with IT business implementation and support of ERP/IFS, HRIS, and Accounting systems.
You will play a key role in a global implementation of IFS Applications by providing the necessary business process consulting, training, documentation and applications consulting. The goal is to ensure success in using IFS Applications as a tool to improve overall business performance.
As the ERP/IFS business and technical SME, you will interface with third-party suppliers regarding backup, database maintenance and IFS maintenance. We will look to you to foster relationships between business, outsourcing vendors, software vendors and IT. The IFS Business Analyst – Administrator will:
- Gain business-related knowledge to understand and solve customer needs.
- Develop and coordinate effective business solutions including:
o IFS Administration – such as new-user setup and configuration, troubleshooting, software implementations.
o Training and Mentoring - of fellow IT and business colleagues
o Work with CIO to identify needs for application training and development
o Responsible for coordinating and implementing those programs
o Collaborating closely with business colleagues to ensure a complete, optimized solution in all areas
- Work with management to prevent or clear obstacles affecting the optimum delivery of quality products and services
- Leadership of IFS implementation activities as needed.
Education and-or Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or directly related field is required
A plus: Master's degree and-or additional certifications
The following is required:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years experience in ERP systems implementations and support in manufacturing
- Functional knowledge of ERP applications, with ability to apply knowledge to solve the customer's business needs
- Adept with Microsoft Office products, with strong MS Excel expertise
- The ability to:
o Learn quickly
o Analyze and/or design business processes
o Define and lead team efforts
o Communicate ideas effectively
o Demonstrate flexibility and creativity to present a variety of workable solutions
o Organizational skills
o Documentation skills
o Presentation skills
- Willing and able to perform other duties as assigned or requested.
- Travel internationally 25% to 50% of the time.
About the Company
Our client is a world-class manufacturer of machinery working in, and serving, a global marketplace. The company, known for its ongoing innovation, is seeking a highly motivated team player to join their team.