Global Aquaponics Inc. is a company focused on addressing the world's food issues and attacking it in a way that is profitable for farmers and companies while cost effective for consumers for healthy GMO free food. www.globalaquaponicsinc.com
Our goal is to provide clients with a commercial aquaponics system to meet the demands of the terrain while maintaining the highest level of economic efficiency, with minimal carbon footprint.
Our team of engineers and scientists design, manage, and construct custom aquaponics system from the conception stage to a full operational system generating revenue. We provide aquaponics expertise through a team of Aquaculture and Hydroponic specialists, who have a combined experience of over 60 years. Our business consultants are experienced professionals, who consult for Governments, Fortune 500 companies, as well as, for high net worth individuals in the private sector.
We aim to provide our customers with the best international solutions, service, training, and expertise there is to offer.
Global Aquaponics Inc. is looking for motivated and passionate Independent Sales Representatives with prior sales experience in direct sales to businesses or consumers. This is an independent contractor position to sell our Aquaponic systems that allows each representative to make his or her own schedule or even have another job. We are looking for representatives across the nation. This is a 100% commission based position with great bonuses. Each representative has the opportunity to make six figure commissions on each sale. Successful representatives will follow the sales process from opportunity development to closing the account and customer support.
- New business development (prospecting) and lead follow-up;
- Use all available means to perform effective research in the initial development of potential customers
- Introduce potential clients to products and services of Global Aquaponics Inc.;
- Knowledge of Global Aquaponic’s varied products/services;
- Explain and pitch the products and services of Global Aquaponics in an articulate manner to prospective clients;
- Post-client follow-up; the ability to maximize client satisfaction with Global Aquaponics;
- Reporting and summarizing customer statuses and new opportunities on a weekly basis in CRM;
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and requirements:
- 1+years of experience in sales, sales operations, account management or business development;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent at building and maintaining relationships with customers;
- Agricultural procurement experience a plus;
- Have strong ability to negotiate contracts;
- Have keen intelligence and be a proficient negotiator;
- Have strong computer competence;
Please send cover letter/resume. Phone interviews are being scheduled immediately. This position is not location based and candidate can work freely in any state. For more information on Global Aquaponics, please check out our website at www.globalaquaponicsinc.com