Global CI

Global CI Employee Reviews

Worst Company ever
BUSINESS ANALYST (Former Employee), MARYLANDJune 11, 2015
Pros: NON
Cons: NON
They do not understand the meaning of loyality of professionalism I agree with the last review about devil in sheep clothing. Offered permanent position accepted gave 2wks notice to be professional requested to use my 33 PTO. Nowhere in the employee manual that state if you resign you lose your PTO, but if you terminated you lose it. HR is telling me it is the same thing that I terminated, told her lady I wasn't terminated but offered a permanent job. She said oh well sorry you lose it.
I LOVE MY JOB AND THE PEOPLE I WORK WITH BUT AGENCY SUCKS !!!!!
DON'T BE PROFESSIONAL WITH THEM, CONVERT AND QUIT WITHOUT TELLING THEM,
Watch out! A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Project Management SME (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDApril 14, 2015
Pros: Nothing
Cons: They are Shysters....
This is by far the worst company I have the displeasure of working for. BEWARE: Recruiters were great at getting to know you personally. However, they will tell you what you what to hear to gain your trust. Recruiter verbally offered a yearly salary, only to quickly get you to sign an offer sheet that has an hourly rate that is significantly lower than the agreed salary. LESSON LEARNED: Trust, But Verify! I didn't verify and it cost me $18K in salary!

BEWARE: There are holidays that GCI does not recognized, but your client does and as a result , you will not get paid for those holidays. GCI failed to mention the loss of 36 hours of holiday pay, and as a result, you either use PTO or not get paid.

BEWARE: PTO you earned will not be given to you if you conduct yourself in a professional manner and submit 2 weeks notice. If you are resigning, use up all of your PTO then QUIT.
Excellent place to work
SOA SME (Current Employee), BaltimoreSeptember 17, 2012
I've worked with GCI for almost two years. Love it. Pay is great. Hands of management style suits me well. I highly recommend this company.
Great company poised for break out
IT (Current Employee)June 13, 2011
I have spent 5 years with this company and have not been dissapointed at all. They have provided better benefits and flexibility than any other competitors I have encoutered and they are more than willing to work with you if anything arises. I reccomend them to anyone and everyone looking for IT jobs.
Not a good experience
Senior Data Modeler (Former Employee)June 1, 2011
Worked for this company for 7 months. Not a good experience at all. Company has nothing to offer. Low pay in comparison to other companies doing the same work. No support from company the entire time I worked for them. Never saw anyone from the company after I was hired to offer support. Finally I was glad the contract ended. It was a nightmare for me. Would not recommend this company to anyone.